Standard (Tent/RV)
No Water Hookups
BLM Weston Hills is located in Wyoming
2 Reviews of BLM Weston Hills
Lots of hunting

I had a different experience than the last reviewer- Perhaps, google sent me somewhere different. I have included some pictures of the signs for directions. The road goes through the national recreation area and then special BLM area. Camping is available at both all along the way. There is a bathroom right near the front entrance of the national rec area. Lots of hunter campsites with the heavy duty winter tents that look like houses with chimneys. The ATV activity is hunting related not adventure ATVing. I went about 3 miles beyond the national park boundary into the special area. Lots of spots spaced pretty far apart… however, many are occupied. I found a nice spot about 3 miles deep. I did see some cow pies but no cows anywhere in sight. I presume they mozied to another area due to hunting commotion. Very little traffic going through where I was camping. If you are a hunter then this is great for you. Also, I saw a wolf spider on steroids. Be aware of that if you are tent camping. There are lots of different dirt roads you can take and most of them continue to provide campsites with fire rings. I enjoy hiking, trail running, and exploring. However, I didn't want to scare the deer away and interfere with the hunting which very obviously dominated the area. Camp courtesy- it's hunting season.

If you like cows...

This BLM location was nothing but a cow pasture. Complete with cows. And cow patties. About a half mile off the road after you navigate the deep ruts of a dirt road you'll find a tiny lot with a pit toilet. No trees, no shade. ATV trails were beyond the lot. The cows appeared to not be aggressive, but they do tend to stare you down. No blinking. Kinda creepy. I didn't stay. Don't recommend large RVs as they may get stuck in the deep ruts especially if there is recent rain. Seriously, go anywhere but here!