About Glacier View Campground

Located on the south shore of Lake Wenatchee. This campground also offers 16 walk-in sites located on the lakeshore.

National Forest
Glacier View Campground is located in Washington
Directions
From Leavenworth, WA, travel southwest on US-2 West for 15.1 miles. Turn right onto WA-207 North and go 3.6 miles. Turn left onto Cedar Brae Road and go 0.3 mile. Turn left to stay on Cedar Brae Road/South Shore Road for 4.8 miles to end of road and the campground.
4 Reviews of Glacier View Campground
Lake access for all!

Love this camp ground! Quiet, clean, and almost every campsite has its own access to the lake. Some bigger than others but still a nice touch. Lots of little animals to watch. And hidden lake trail head is .5 miles from camp. Bathrooms were clean for the most part. But I was there during the week. Probably a different scene Friday and Saturday. So I’d suggest getting there early it’s first come first served.

Love everything but the bugs!

I seriously love this campground. Beautiful views. Almost all of the spots are right on lake Wenatchee. Most of the spots are walk in so you have to carry your stuff a little ways but it is totally worth it. I take my kayak and I can launch it directly from my spot. Later in the summer though the mosquitoes are killer. I actually bailed on camping the last time I went because of them. Photos are from two different spots.

romantic camping on the beach

Right on lake wenatachee, 18 a night. 4 vault toilets and plenty of sites, picnic tables, water access and fire rings. we had the entire camp ground to ourselves very romantic, slept right on the beach. Kayaking was good here.

Great views, somewhat secluded, camping on/near the beach

We really liked this area. Had a bald eagle fly over our heads! Lots of boaters on the lake and they started a little early for our liking. Don't bring your RV as it won't fit on the tight gravel road. Pit toilets and no water, so come prepared. Out only complaint was that most sites were full. We ended up getting on nearest the garbage. And it stank for the first night. Somebody must have gutted fish in it or something worse. And of course that attracted wasps…