About Deer Lake Resort
Private
Deer Lake Resort is located in Washington
6 Reviews of Deer Lake Resort
Choose someplace else

The people of deer lake resort are very rude and unprofessioal to say the least. "The owner' opened the door to our condo without knocking,forcefully pushed past one of the ladies that was staying in the bedroom #2.  I asked her who she was and her reply was a rude "I own this place and I'm checking to see if they put the new bed in this bedroom Geez , wouldn't the polite way have been to knock on the door and say, excuse me I'm the owner and I would like to see if the new bed has been set up in that bedroom ,do you mind if I look? Very rude and unprofessional to say the least. The rest of the staff had the same attitude… Like they were doing is a favor buy letting us stay in their condo.  We were not offered clean towels or linen the entire 3 1/2 days. I would not recommend this place nor would I ever go back. I could write a book here about everything I am unhappy with but will just leave it as a pretty campground that the new owners will probably run in the ground.

Terrible management, beautiful campground

Well kept campgrounds, but the owner Dave came into our campsite drunk and belligerent, called our children profanities, then returned later in the evening and proceeded to run his golf cart into two of the vehicles at out campsite yelling more profanities, he then got off of his cart and fell onto a personal camp table smashing it. He also physically assaulted two of the parties at our campsite, this is all after crashing through the campsite next to ours, running over a tent and yelling profanities at the site on the other side of their campsite. The owners refused to pay for any of the damages and the excuse we received was that Dave had a bad day and had been drinking vodka. I just want to remind you this is the owner of the resort. So if you you choose this place just be careful.

We stumbled on this resort because they were on the Passport America list. They are NO longer a passport America park as they are under new ownership. Nice large campsites, beautiful swimming area and cute little store and breakfast restaurant! Beautiful star-y skies and lots of deer at night!!! No fire ring at the site, there are picnic tables and we had a full hookup site! Staff was super friendly. Dog friendly!

Great Place for Families

This place has it all! Showers, weekend breakfast, a store, a kayak launch, you name it. This is a great place to come with your family and enjoy a day on the lake. They have big roomy sites and lots of lakefront.

Jump Off Joe Lake by Deer lake

Nice little resort with a store- hookups - docks and boat launch. The lake is a small lake but is a good fishing lake. The resort does have a swim beach.

Amazing camping

This place has something for everyone. Camping, fishing, kayaking and volleyball.