About Crescent Lake

Crescent LakeBeautiful twenty-two acre lake located nine miles north of Metaline Falls, WA and just a mile south of the Canadian border adjacent to Highway 31 which is part of the International Selkirk Loop.  Open season runs from the last Saturday in April through October 31. This lake receives annual plantings of rainbow trout.  A small rustic three site campground lies just above the lake.  Amenities include:  tables, fire rings, concrete vault toilet and animal proof garbage can.  No potable water is available.  It is best suited for small RV's or tent camping.

Facilities

3 small campsites with picnic tables, and fire pits No drinking water 1 vault toilet Garbage disposal (animal proof)

National Forest
Crescent Lake is located in Washington
Directions
From Metaline Falls WA:   Head northeast on Grandview St toward International Selkirk Loop N/Lehigh Ave.  Turn right onto WA-31 N/International Selkirk Loop N/Lehigh Ave continue for 11.5 miles.  Sharp left onto East Side Rd for 0.3 miles to destination. Google map directions from Metaline Falls WA
5 Reviews of Crescent Lake
Peaceful spot on beautiful Lake Crescent

We stayed in one of the A-frame chalets on the beautiful Lake Crescent as part of our Olympic National Park trip. They had yard games out on the lawn and comfy chairs to relax in. Our patio overlooked the lake. They also had a restaurant on-site and a little shop with snacks, ice cream, and coffee. The tent and RV campsites were a little close together, but in a beautiful setting. Wish we would have had more than 1 night here. Across on the other side of the lake was the Lake Crescent Lodge. Here you could rent canoes and kayaks. They also had a really nice restaurant and gift shop.

Most peaceful place ever

Campgrounds, hiking trails, waterfalls, lake, cabins historic lodge.. heaven! Nice getaway retreat for couples ❤️

Very Busy Campground

I tried coming here twice and both times it was not only full, but many cars circling through the loops in search of a camp.

I ended up camping a little farther west of Crescent Lake, but came to spend the days here.

It seems like a well-maintained site but just very busy, and loud. I found an area farther away along the lake where I could have some quiet and solitude which was incredibly enjoyable.

The lake is very special, powerful place. I hope people can respect the area, as everywhere I went I found so much trash that I was picking up and packing out.

Hope to return to Crescent Lake soon and enjoy the clean and peaceful waters.

Fairytale

The campground is first come first serve “walk in” sites. No showers, has flush toilets and running water. No electricity at our site, but we had a fairytale view of the forest overlooking the lake.

I've never seen water so blue!

This lake is rumored to have healing abilititys. I just love it because it's insanely beautiful!!! The campground is cute but super busy during peak season so try for an off season adventure like we did!