About Cascade Peaks Resort & Cmpgrnd
Contact
Cascade Peaks Resort & Cmpgrnd is located in Washington
2 Reviews of Cascade Peaks Resort & Cmpgrnd
Very kid friendly

We went the busiest weekend of the year. We went on Labor Day and they were packed, but there was so much for the kids to do. There are 2 pools, playground, bikes to ride, hayrides, scavenger hunt. I’m sure I forgot something.. almost all the sites had power and water, and about 60ish sites also has sewer. The parks is on the older side but the restrooms were clean. They also had work campers the were consistently cleaning and emptying the trash. Also if you were able there are lots for sale. My kids are grown but if I had kids that is ere I would go all the time. Because I can’t tell you how many time I heard I’m bored there is nothing to do.. well at cascade peaks there is always something for them to do… we will be going back..

Campground is run down but has a nice view

We stayed for two nights 80% of the time we was there we had no electricity and no water.I lost everything in my fridge.. The views are amazing and they are nice big wooded sites..The bathroom only worked the 1st pm we was there and the showers are warm but not hot at all.. The bathroom/shower is very run down,the cabinets was literally falling apart..The playground, laundry etc was pretty much the same way.. It looks like if someone would invest some $$into fixing it up it would be very nice.. We was never offered any comp for the electric and water we paid for being out. I feel like like they should have offered something.. even a bag of ice would have been nice..it's definitely not someplace I suggest..