Standard (Tent/RV)
Contact
Cascade Peaks Family Camping is located in Washington
5 Reviews of Cascade Peaks Family Camping
Packed and dusty

It's a long walk to the river. The swimming pools were packed solid. There were so many people and so much noise and dust. Not really a back to nature experience. But on the plus side, there is a store, responsive staff, security at night and hot water.

Not my style

Absolutely not my kind of campground. We decided to go over Memorial Day Weekend - so maybe it’s better other weekends? When we arrived, it had rained so the roads were completely muddy, messy, and slippery. We went to our site and found another name on it- turns out they double booked us. We had to go back to the front desk to get it sorted. Thankfully we did and got a spot. The campground was PACKED and the noise level is unreal. If you like to party, stay up late and play music, and NOT relax- then this is the place. We are leaving a day early because I was expecting something better. Plus side- they had working bathrooms.

Past It's prime

This is a huge campground with lots of amenities. We came during Memorial Day weekend 2020 and it was hopping. Being one of the only campground open during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are tons of people here looking to get out of quarantine for some fresh air.

We booked three campsites with hookups. When we arrived the three sites combined were the size of two small tent sites. Between the three sites there was only one fire pit and one table.

The problem is that this Campground had been neglected for many years. There roads and campsites are muddy and need to be graveled. We watched our neighbors get stuck trying to park his camper.

The hookups are placed in bad locations and require extensions for both power and water. Many of the GFCI outlets don't work.

This place has a lot of potential. There are two pools a store and playground. All of which are run down. The roads are in desperate need of gravel.

Despite all of the drawbacks it is a beautiful place. I hope they can restore it to back to its prime.

Very kid friendly

We went the busiest weekend of the year. We went on Labor Day and they were packed, but there was so much for the kids to do. There are 2 pools, playground, bikes to ride, hayrides, scavenger hunt. I’m sure I forgot something.. almost all the sites had power and water, and about 60ish sites also has sewer. The parks is on the older side but the restrooms were clean. They also had work campers the were consistently cleaning and emptying the trash. Also if you were able there are lots for sale. My kids are grown but if I had kids that is ere I would go all the time. Because I can’t tell you how many time I heard I’m bored there is nothing to do.. well at cascade peaks there is always something for them to do… we will be going back..

Campground is run down but has a nice view

We stayed for two nights 80% of the time we was there we had no electricity and no water.I lost everything in my fridge.. The views are amazing and they are nice big wooded sites..The bathroom only worked the 1st pm we was there and the showers are warm but not hot at all.. The bathroom/shower is very run down,the cabinets was literally falling apart..The playground, laundry etc was pretty much the same way.. It looks like if someone would invest some $$into fixing it up it would be very nice.. We was never offered any comp for the electric and water we paid for being out. I feel like like they should have offered something.. even a bag of ice would have been nice..it's definitely not someplace I suggest..

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift