Abel Mountain Campground

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 3
Corby M.
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2020

Quiet and relaxing

I spent a couple of days at Abel Mountain with my dog, and we both had a nice stay. The campground is quiet and relaxing with plenty of space and a beautiful river that kept my dog entertained for hours. I was at site 72, an easy pull-through with plenty of shade.

Wifi was decent, cable…

SANDIE B.
Reviewed May. 29, 2019

I like this campground

This is NOT a fancy campground, it is a real campground that bends over backward to make it a pleasure to be there. Sites are large enough so that you feel you have your own site and stretch out some.  Good electric etc, some sites with sewer.  WE camp on a site on the river, some sites you can…

G
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2018

Great Mid Week Adventure

My husband and I are seniors and spent 3 nights, Tuesday to Friday in June on site 51. Abel Mtn. Campground was easy enough to find. We have a 21' travel trailer and took advantage of the full hookups that most of the sites provide, including our first time using cable TV. As everyone else who…

• Compost - returnables - recycling - trash

Abel Mountain Campground is located in Vermont

Directions

Located three miles from Randolph. From I-89, take Exit 4 and go west on Ste Route 66 to State Route 12A and continue west to Campground on the south side of road. Park is five miles from interstate.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.