Equestrian
National Forest
Elkhart Park is located in Bridger-Teton National Forest in Wyoming
4 Reviews of Elkhart Park
Camping before backpacking the Winds

Very nice small campground but very good privacy between sites. I camped here before backpacking the Wind River  Range. No water. But did have a very clean bathroom and excellent paved road to campground. The campsite was $12 .

Tons of traffic

Campsite is $7/night which isn't bad. Super calm and isolated sites. Tiny camp sites for tent camping. There was enough room for a tent, hammock and chair and nothing else. The rangers were very nice and everyone was friendly. Basically no privacy at these sites but everyone was quiet so it wasn't a big deal. The reason I'm giving the site 3 stars is because of how much traffic there was. I saw approximately 35 cars drive by 12 hours. This is a high traffic area.

Tons of traffic

Trails End

We just visited Trails End earlier this month and had a great stay there. We camped in Site 1 out of the 8 and had lots of privacy. The next morning we started a backpacking trip into Titcomb Basin and the location was perfect for that. Other than the road construction on the way up, it was a nice scenic drive. Highly recommended.