Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 80 ft.
Lost Dutchman is located in Arizona
27 Reviews of Lost Dutchman
One of the prettiest AZ state parks there is!

This is by far one of the prettiest AZ state parks I have camped at and I've been to most of them. This place is only about 30 minutes from my house, how lucky am I!

I was there in late January and the weather was comfy in the day and cool- cold at night. It is a very windy place, so make sure to tie everything down and have some sort of wind shelter in the afternoon if your not hiking and just hanging out at camp. The hiking is plentiful, the people around are nice, the views are awesome and there are plenty of wild life to see. Going back in November… Can't wait

Lost Dutchman State Park

4/23-26, 2019 Had a great time. See pictures and at-a-glance details in RV Camping Journal pictured here.

Favorite place in the area to camp

This is an amazing place yo camp and hike. The views of thd mountains at sunset is surreal. Immaculately maintained. Water and electrical hookups as well as tent camping dry spots. Very hot in the summer but heavenly in the winter.

Amazing location to enjoy all the great the desert offers!

Nestled right at the base of the Superstition Mountains - this is a great location that is close to excellent hiking and riding. Also close to a unique drive out to Canyon Lake! For the very fit cyclist you can ride from this location out this lake. It's an amazing and very challenging ride indeed..!

This park is large with serveral loop type campgrounds

Campsite is clean and very easy to reserve ahead of time on the supported website which is very easy to use and see all the items open.

Extra bonus for this Campground, should you need to, you can cancel your reservation up to 1-2 days out.

Our home away from home

Love this place. It's our go to when we want to get away but don't have a lot of time to drive far.

Perfect spot for Hiking and Mountain Biking

We got what I think was literally the best spot in the camp. It was busy when we went but not super full every night. Great system of hiking and biking trails for all levels. Some spots have Water and Power. We boondocked it. About 15 minutes away from a grocery if you needed it.

In love

I love the campground. Right at the Superstition mountain!

Beautiful area

Don’t miss this beautiful place

Exciting

If you love the Sonoran desert landscape, this will be one of the most beautiful parks you will ever have been to.

Pleasant Surprise

My family & I had planned to head to a different campground but it was snowed in. After several hours of driving, we couldn't find anywhere! As a last try, we went to the Lost Dutchman State Park & were pleasantly surprised. We camped for 2 nights & had a great time. Excellent trails, beautiful views, friendly staff… overall a great experience that my 3year old still can't stop talking about.