Camping in Woodlawn

5 Reviews of 1 Woodlawn, Tennessee Campgrounds

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Awesome Sunsets

We spent a weekend here at the beginning of may. The weather was perfect. There are a good number of trees for shade. Our campsite was right on the water which was good for views but there wasn’t a lot of grass for our tent. The sites have fire rings but no grates to cook on. It was pretty crowded…

• View from the Campsite
  • Shiloh National Cemetary
  • The Outpost
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Great for fishing access

We love Bruton Branch. Specifically sites 28&29 they are the last of the site but it allows you to have your own little slice of fishing heaven as you are separated from the majority of other people. Right on the water and a breathtaking view to wake up to.

Site28&29
M
Reviewed May. 23, 2019

Lakeside camping

Beautiful second campground, part of Pickwick Landing State Park. Over half the campsites are on the water. Older campground, sites are a little uneven. Boat launch on site. 4 unisex bathrooms, could use some updating.  Primitive camping, no electric or water. A few sites are big enough for a small…

D
Reviewed May. 19, 2018

Nice time alone

I stayed here on a Thursday evening and I literally had the whole place to myself. It was nice. I couldn't get a for going and my tent poles were broken but I still had a great evening with the river just yards away. There are flush toilets and showers, but no potable water, so plan ahead!

Shannon C.
Reviewed May. 5, 2018

Best Campground Pickwick has to offer!

This has been one of my favorite places to escape to since I was a child living in West Tennessee and now that I am almost 50 it is still at the top of my list. This is the goto campground for me and some of the friends I grew up with when we want to spend a weekend together somewhere with a great…

Site27 -29 are my preferred sites, but over the years I have camped at 13 thru 26 at some point or another.