The best YURTS camping near
Livingston , TENNESSEE

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Livingston Camping Reviews
Clean, Fun and Beautiful!

This was my second trip to the Cumberland Mountain State Park Campground. This campground has everything you need and nothing you don't. The prices are reasonable and the hiking trails within the park start right next to the campsites. The campground has clean water, plenty of hookups and is so incredibly quiet.  This is one of my favorite campgrounds.

Great State Park

Cumberland Mountain State Park has everything you need for a great time outdoors. Located near Crossville, the park is close to restaurants, shopping, a winery, and some antique shops too, if you want to venture out. Crossville is on the Cumberland Plateau, and even in the middle of summer, it is very pleasant at night, and even with the park being fully booked, it was so quiet and peaceful! The park has a lake with kayak, canoe, and paddle board rentals, and fishing is allowed. I saw several playgrounds in different areas of the park, and it’s really good for bike riding. The office has any essentials you might need. I had a site in area 3, which has water and electric, it was pretty much level and very spacious. I did make a note that area 1 has full hookups, so I plan to try to get a spot in there next time, even though the spots looked a little smaller. This is a really nice state park.

Great place

Awesome place we accidentally found this place on way back for smokeys it was very peaceful

Great camping, lots to do!

Cumberland Mountain state park was a great place to visit. Located in. Crossville, not too far from I40, and really close to town so if you need to get anything, it’s an easy trip. The park was larger than I expected. I brought my bike and I was glad, as it made exploring the park easier. There’s several playground throughout, plus the lake has kayak, paddle boat, canoe, and paddle board rentals, so there’s a lot to do! There’s also a small aviary, and most of the birds were visible when I stopped by. My site was in loop 3, #86, and it was perfect! Plenty of space, and we didn’t feel like we were on top of each other. We had water and electric, but no sewer hookups. I noticed the sites in loop 1 had sewer hookups, but loop 3 did not. They have really nice looking cabins for rent also. The section for cabins is near the lake. They had multiple sizes too. The campground was full, but surprisingly quiet, except for the cicadas at night! Very peaceful. We really enjoyed our time at Cumberland mountain, and will definitely return!

Words can’t describe!

Awesome resort! Very clean, beautiful and friendly! Tons of shade trees, huge spots and most are pull through! A nice lake on the property with a beach. Also has a big pool! Highly recommend!

Great campground and lake

We absolutely loved staying here. The staff was friendly and helpful. Some sites have full Hookups so choose wisely. They have a kayak launch with a small $5 a day fee to use your kayak. They also have a golf course, pool, restaurant, and plenty of walking trails. Verizon 1-2bars At&t 3-4bars

Exceptional camping!

Did some winter camping few weeks ago. Love this park! It's a must visit.

Perfect for Families

Nestled on top of the TN Plateau lots of playground areas with picnic set ups. There many trails you can hike or bike. Kayak rentals and a very nice swimming pool with kiddie pool and snack bar. They have a camp store with an Aviary beside it. Worth the trip!

Rustic Campground with Lots of Spaces and Things to Do

The campground part of Cumberland Mountain State Park has several sections, but most of them seem more conducive to RVs than tents.  Although there were a few of us tent campers there, the pads to put the tents were hard gravel.  There are fire pits, lantern poles, grills, and picnic tables—all the necessities for ideal camping.  However, there is not a whole lot of privacy, although my neighbor was very nice.  It’s easy to get lost in this campground with all of the one way roads and different sections.  You almost need a compass or GPS to get around.  The bath house I used seemed in need of attention.  The stalls were rusted and the outside of the bath house didn’t look much better.  It was, however, clean with hot water.  Close to the office there is an aviary, and once you cross the bridge, there is a restaurant and several other amenities.  What was once a building for changing and bathrooms is now a small CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) museum, which tells the history of the area.  There is also an outdoor screen for movies at night, tennis courts, basketball, and playgrounds.  When walking along the shoreline behind the restaurant, you will want to watch out for goose droppings.  For those who like water sports, there is also a canoe and kayak launch area.  The equestrian camping area is separate from the other camping areas, so odor is not a problem.  If you don’t have an RV or a tent, you can also stay in one of the park’s cabins.

Relaxing place to stay

Very friendly owners of this campground. Well stocked fishing lake. Reasonably priced. Well taken care of. Level camp sites with plenty of room for larger campers. Will definitely return.