The best TENT SITES camping near
Lewisburg , TENNESSEE

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Lewisburg Camping Reviews
Great Camping for all types of campers

I’ve used my hammock in their “hammocks only” sites and I’ve done the hike-in backcountry sites and love this place. As a resident of the Franklin area, it’s super close to get away for the weekend.

Does not exist.

I was sent to the middle of a subdivision. I do not believe this place exists.

Very pretty park

Very pretty park for a weekend getaway. Good pads, but short, very few can accommodate 30’. Several good hiking trails.

Wide Open Spaces

This park is a bit out of the way but a local favorite. We've enjoyed many picnics and birthday parties in the group pavilions, as well as enjoyed the campgrounds. The park is about 200 acres and the RV sites are located through gate one. There are three rows of sites and the best ones in my opinion are the ones located against the treeline/creek.  There are pull-through sites, but they were closer together and out in the open.

It's a great site to bring the kids. In the summer the pool is open which is great for the hot days. There's also a track, a baseball field, and soccer fields so I've seen many athletic events held there. When we go, our kids run free -- there are 200 acres of open space and a lake so they have a great time -- and there is a Pioneer Village they can explore and an open wedding pavilion for hours of pretending they are at a wedding. There's also a playground with different equipment for all ages.  Just a note, there is a gun range across the street and down the road. You can hear people practicing when it's open but it's in the distance.

I've taken a few pictures and videos so you can get a feel for the lay of the land. It really is wide open spaces.

Convenient and relaxing

This campsite offers beautiful sites with close by eatery’s with good food and entertainment. The 4th of July offers a really great firework display that is free to attend.

Not a bad place to spend time near Nashville

Spent about a month there in a large class A at 2 locations, 1st was a pull through easy to get in and out obviously but way to open only shade a dead hickory tree that still had some nuts that kept dropping on my roof the second was a shady spot along the back fence between 2 permanent campers. Very nice people I was saddened to hear the owners were trying to force out these people who have nowhere else to go. Maintenance man holds a bible study in the rec room from time to time and the office staff was pleasant. Bathrooms and showers were kept clean. Pool was closed during the time I was there.

Great Park and Campground!

We visited this park in late June. The campground and park was immaculate! Sites were level and easy to back in. Bathrooms and showers were wonderful.  The staff was super friendly, and the area was wonderful! Make sure to go visit the Amish. We had a great outdoor class to learn about snakes, hiked the trails, and enjoyed the falls. We look forward to going back to this gem again!

An Owl, a hawk and beautiful trees!

Quiet stop only one night. Everything worked and no drama! Beautiful trees! 🍁Live owl named “Cotton” and hawk named “Buddy” on exhibit there. Cute little store on grounds.

Awesome park

Awesome spacious lots with lots of outdoor activities.

Great Tennessee State Park

Stayed in Pin Oak Campground. Large sites nicely spaced. Full hook ups. Senior discount. Will handle tents to big rigs. Beautiful lake view. Friendly people. Bath house nice and clean. Long nice drive back to campground cell services very weak. Long trip back for supplies come prepared.