The best YURTS camping near
Chapel Hill , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Chapel Hill Camping Reviews
An Owl, a hawk and beautiful trees!

Quiet stop only one night. Everything worked and no drama! Beautiful trees! 🍁Live owl named “Cotton” and hawk named “Buddy” on exhibit there. Cute little store on grounds.

Great State Park close to our house

There are several nice playgrounds, ranger led activities, a nature center that my kids loved, a butterfly garden, several short hikes that are good for kids. There are several sinkholes and cedar glades. There are also some caves you can explore if you want to get muddy. We often go here for day visits, but the overnight amenities are also nice. They no longer have horse stables.

Excellent S.P. Campground within an easy drive to Nashville

We stayed at this campground recently and because the wifi coverage and speed was so good was actually able to "work from home" here.  We were on site 18 and it was very level, paved and double wide. Parking was easy and it accommodated the 38' RV and a SUV. The sites all seem to be well shaded and spaced sufficiently apart. Travel to and from the park is on good roads.  Chapel Hill, just to the north, offers all you might need with a hardware store, Dollar General, walk in clinic and restaurants. The park also offers a golf course which I didn't play due to the heat, but is on my list now that I've seen it.

The trails we hiked were well maintained and there is a quiet paved road suitable for bicycling.

Because of the close proximity to home, this will become on of our go-to spots for a weekend camp

Love this place

I stayed in spot 8 during the Coronavirus lockdown. The staff is very friendly. It’s near I-24 which makes getting places easy. It will be noisy if you are sound sensitive. It is well maintained. The laundry room is great. You can get anything you need from the store. Perfect pull through sites for a big rig overnight stop. Great sites with picnic table, fire pits for longer stays. Nice pool, sparkling clean restrooms. The dogs loved the dog park. The amenities for kids are great. Highly recommend.

The serenity here is ... no words available

Peaceful, serene, cool rangers help all hours, has a great vibe here. I loved it.

Covid get away

Its a KOA…no surprises. Hot (very) showers is a plus. Our cabin (2 room) was up near entrance. Highway about 100 yards away so that was a issue. Not much you can do about that. Was good just to get out for a couple of days.

Peaceful and beautiful.

This was our first time camping with our camper and it was the perfect spot to go. We had a nice clean site,number 62. It had a fire pit, grill and picnic table. The site location was great for us because we had our 5 dogs with us and it was there was room to let them out and we were right next to a hiking trail for their walks. The campground staff (Connie) was wonderful! Overall a clean park with amenities. The only thing that was not ideal were how tight the roads were between campsites but it may have felt that way because we are new to hauling a camper.

Hidden gem

My wife and I camped here on February 15 2020. Super easy check in. We traveled in a 29' motorhome. We stayed in section 1, site 22. It was right beside the shower house. It was a pull through site, but it was a little tight. To my surprise I opened the electric pedestal, and there was only 50 amp service. I'm set up for 30 amp, so I had to use an adapter. Keep in mind, while making reservations, section 1 has very small, cramped together sites.
We took a walk around section 2, and section 3. There was a lot more room, and seemed a little more private. I would recommend them over section 1. Wood was available for purchase in small bundles for $6 each cash only. I was actually surprised by how many people were camping in February. I would suggest reserving your spot a bit in advance. We look forward to returning.

Very Nice

Well kept spots, very nice well run campground with all the amenities