Camping in Bugscuffle

166 Reviews of 21 Bugscuffle, Tennessee Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Good not great

We were in spot 25 which is a pull through with full hookups. We were in town for the Nascar races. Pros...Full hookups including sewer. Convenient to Smyrna, Murfreesboro, and Nashville. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Cons...Spot was a little tight for our 38 ft 5th wheel. With slides on…

Dan D.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Local favorite

Close to town and accessible. Great nature center, trails, and even a small cave for spelunking. Clean sites and friendly staff.

Sitearea 2 site 65
Dan D.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Nice quick getaway

Henry Horton boasts easy access, clean showers and sites. They offered many interesting programs for all ages. Staff and host friendly. Restaurant closed for updating.

Sitesite 1
A
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Integrity Issue

On 21 April, I booked a 3-Night stay for Memorial Day Weekend at Sasquatch Farms (2985 Browns Trace Rd South Pittsburg TN 37380). I called their desk and inquired about this new campground. The price was two to three times a normal campground with only water and electric. She told me that the…

Jerry M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome spot!

So glad this was my first experience in my RV. The owners here were so helpful and gave us some great tips on our RV and were super accommodating. The first site we entered got a bit muddy after a few days of rain and they brought in a truckload of gravel and spread it out to keep the mud at bay.

Tamara B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Stairs

Campsites for tents are down long rustic stairs. Our site had 20 broken rock steps from parking to site and no handrail. Lake view was beautiful however so we had a nice time. We took a kayak down the Caney Fork. Canoe the Caney shuttle service was the best we’ve ever used.

Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

JThe Dyrt PRO User

Easy on and off fromI-24

It’s clean well run campground that is very close to I-24. We have stayed here many times and enjoy the convenience when passing through.

Beautiful Lakeview!

Cedar point campground it's a little interesting getting to it but it is beautiful once you get there. There are 10 campsites that are lakeside six of those having 50 amps. The sites are pulled through with electric and water there is a dump station provided.

• this is the road into the campground
  • the view from wf-17
SiteWF17
GThe Dyrt PRO User

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

This campground is in tellico plains

I went to visit this campground today. So I called the number and this campground is actually in tellico plains Tennessee. There is no campground at this location. So please please do not make the trip out there.

B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

Grant B.The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful Scenery and Friendly Staff

We really enjoyed our text stay at Ragland Bottom campground. Even with it being a holiday weekend, the bathrooms were incredibly clean and the site did not feel crowded. We stayed at tent only site 22 and it had power and water. The gravel was on the coarser side and the pad was a bit rocky, but I…

Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

In search of Sasquatch!!!

We went on opening weekend. So it is not completed. The sewers weren't in, the showers aren't completed and some of the sites were very good. But with that being said the staff is wonderful they provided wood and ice. They also have some very very creative ideas. There are two dump stations. We…

• we did locate a Sasquatch on Sasquatch Farm!
Sitewe stayed at site 39
J
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and bath house

I managed to get in here for memorial day weekend at the last minute. My site was pretty small and a back in site but that was no problem since I have a small camper. The site was full hookup and probably the easiest sewer connection I've had at any campground, very low and easy to drain and flush…

• Site 50 with my little trailer