Camping in Slocum

Recent Tents Reviews Near Slocum, Rhode Island

389 Reviews of 121 Slocum, Rhode Island Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Love love love this camp

Love this campground, very clean grassy sites. Brand new bathrooms and GREAT location to the beach (3 min ride or short bike trip), block island ferry, restarants and shopping. Yes you can hear traffic, this is not a remote camp, if you want remote go somewhere else like Burlingame. Downfalls:…

Sitearea 2 site 033
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Huge! Beautiful campground

I think they have over 800 camping sites, no hookups, they do have water spouts around. The bathrooms and showers are in decent condition, heads up the showers are coin operated, so bring your quarters! The lake is beautiful, the sites are pretty secluded from each other considering how close they…

Z
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great vacation

Excellent campground. Friendly staff. Clean campground and bathrooms. Level sandy campsites. Tons of things to do close by. Bus stop right at main entrance to campground. Towns are close. Plenty to do in towns. Clean close beaches.

SiteC1
Alexander H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great site on pond.

Campground is clean safe and quiet.

• from site 10
  • grom water looking at sie 10
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Avoid this place

Staff is hostile and rude site is crowded and unattractive it’s expensive $40 per night. We were evicted because we have a Nature’s Head composting Toilet. They require plumbed in black water.

• Seaside slum
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Amazing

It really is amazing how the site suddenly has four reviews and they're all from me and I never did them except for this one so weird although I knew this camp sounds really fun I don't know about one who forcefully puts things into your mouth no pun all pun intended so I avoid this one

Sitenext to your mom
A
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Picturesque, peaceful, and beautiful!

The staff were very polite and helpful. They deliver wood to your site. It’s a place to get away! I loved my time there.

Sitethe bluff
Kevin Ó.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

3 stars for location only

We've stayed here twice due to its proximity to Mystic. The grounds are ok at best with most of the activities closed. Staff is very rude. A good example; "How can I get change for the laundry facilities?" to which the staff member at the front office replied "ummmm ask?". Due to its proximity to…

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

First time

We would love to but this is our first hopefully our first stay here super excited though

Sitenone
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Awesome

Always awesome

Sitetent site
Desi L.
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

No ones there

I rung the bell and there's no service, no phone , there's campers on the ground...... Also its like a dirt hole on the middle of the woods and the office looks like it's falling apart

Rebecca D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great camping

We enjoyed our stay here. My parents stayed in a bunkhouse and my husband and I stayed on the adjacent site. Bunkhouse is very basic but clean. Sites are well spaced with lots of types to choose from. More wooded, close to beach, open fields.

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Finished before we started

It is off the beaten path probably quiet. They rent sites, daily, monthly and annually for anything from tents to RVs. I did read their pre registration info so I made my reservation for 3 nights out morning of the 14th. The first thing you notice coming down the road to the office are 5…

• another campground