The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Hellings Corner , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Hellings Corner Camping Reviews
Looking for some peace and quiet?

Beautiful and quaint..a nice place to get away and enjoy some nature.

Nice bike ride to the beach

Did a weekend bikepacking trip from New Brunswick to Allaire. Big sites that you can hear the highway from. A really nice bike ride to Ocean Grove and other beach towns. There are outlets in the bathroom and someone put a fullass drip coffee machine in one of the sinks. I did not refuse a fresh cup of brew.

Rare primitive camping in the mid-Atlantic

Two of our group paddled in and 4 of us hiked in. No one else in sight the two days we were there! Fishing, boating, or just plain sittin' are all on the menu.

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I did my first solo tent camping by the reservoir and it was perfect. There was so much to see and hiking trails in the campground and nearby. Bathrooms were clean and other campers were quiet making for a peaceful trip. Check in was pleasant but unfortunately, some things were closed due to covid restrictions. I will be back as often as I can and hopefully be able to rent a kayak.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

I love Turkey Swamp

I am a tent camper. There is a lot to do with hiking and fishing. You can rent kayaks, row boats, paddle boats which includes life jackets. The lake is a nice size and is very nice. Very relaxing!

The bathrooms are clean and maintained throughout the day. Campsites have good layout where the firepit is - at least the ones Ive stayed in.

The only reason this is not 5 stars is the camp site conditions when it rains - and it rains every time I camp. Some site get extremely wet and hold water, or the “river runs through it”.

The check in is easy and the rangers are very kind and friendly.

Nice spot for drive-in

Thankfully no RVs here. Very much enjoyed the stay

Nice for a first trip

First time camping with my 10 yr old son during covid restrictions. Park rangers were nice. Check in was easy. $36 per night includes water and electricity on site. Didn't have anything to compare it to but the sites were kind of small and close together. If your neighbors have a barking dog or a crying baby you can kiss tranquility goodbye. Spiders in the bathroom, mold on the shower curtains. Because of covid-19 restrictions you couldn't rent a boat, (supposed) to wear masks in the bathroom, and the picnic grounds were supposed to be closed. The lake was nice. Plenty of trails to walk. Wouldn't exactly call it hiking though. You can fish the lake, bring your own kayak, and there's an archery range on site, and also some huge beautiful fields for whatever. The rangers come around and enforce quiet time and make you put fires out around 10 or 11 pm. All in all was a good time and we'll probably go back.

Secluded in the middle of the pine barrens

It is so easy to get lost in these woods and I LOVE IT! I grew up near the pine barrens and would camp here many times with friends.  If you want off the beaten path and not close to anyone… this is IT!

You might even see the Jersey Devil :)