Nature
Roads

Breitenbush Lake Campground

1 Review

About This Campground

This campground is just north of Mt. Jefferson Wilderness and provides nearby access to the Pacific Crest Trail #2000. Breitenbush Campground has limited facilities with no garbage service, so please pack out all of your garbage.  Located on the Warm Springs Indian Reservation and…

For Campers

• 1
    Evan B.
    Reviewed Jul. 2, 2018

My new favorite place.

Making our way to Breitenbush Lake we passed lake after lake packed full of campers, not a single open campsite. By the time we were passing Ollalie Lake, the road was still totally drivable. Soon after the road got a lot worse, but I knew what I was getting into because I'd read some reviews. I…

• Breitenbush Lake from the walk-in sites to the south. To the left is the road, to the right are the footbridges that lead to the Mt. Jefferson trail.

Breitenbush Lake Campground is located in Oregon

Directions

From Estacada, OR take OR-224 E/Clackamas Hwy southeast for 25.3 miles. Then go right onto Forest Service Road 46 (This road may be seasonally closed) and follow for 28 miles. Then turn left onto Forest Service Road 4220 and follow for about 7 miles to the lake and campground.

Coordinates