The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Tishomingo , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Tishomingo Camping Reviews
Nice!

Nice clean campground. Fills up fast. Great showers.

Great RV Campsites

Roomy, well kept. Reasonable prices

Great state park

There’s a ton of great camp sites at Lake Murray. A lot to do as well- fish, golf, horseback riding, ATV trails, boating, nice pool with a splash area (only lodge and cabin guest have access), putt putt, activities on the lake (water trampoline, slide, etc), hiking. It’s a huge park so even when it’s crowded it doesn’t feel too crowded. There’s a lot of shaded sites and sites on the water. Highly recommend. We stayed in site 4 in the ATV campground.

Cozy Star Trails RV Park

Star Trails is a cozy little RV park just north of Whitesboro, TX. Full hookups with good wifi. Clean and quiet. Nice little pool, walking trails and fishing pond. This is a good little place to visit.

Honey Creek or Honey Crook

July 4th wknd 2020: $25 per car plus $14/ person is we were charged! Their website says $14/person on one line and $20/car on another.  We figured it was day camping and overnight camping different prices. We had to rake away all the brush from our campsite, the shower was basically a box in the woods with a garden hose, no trash cans, July 3rd, 4 of the 8 porta potties were open, July 5th 7 of the 8. They were never once cleaned.  People were gagging from the smell. Check out time for 2 day camping was 9am! This was primitive camping at it's worst. Next door was $5/nt. Just no fireworks shooting to my knowledge. For $47 less per nt. I'd forego the fireworks. Also, their is no set quiet time. Noisey all night.  No wonder they didn't collect their money before we set up.

Outstanding

Our favorite place to camp. So much to do, hike fish,golf, geocaching and more

Nice area, nice visitors center

Nice area, nice visitors center.  We enjoyed our time here. Lots of exploring and fun on the water. We will be returning along with friends in the future.

Close sites

You can reserve online, but can’t change site at the office. We camped in February and there weren’t any other tent campers since it was off season. Great visitor center. Pretty lake drive.

I grew up in the area, my family really loves it here.

I grew up in the area, my family really loves it here. Nice and peaceful. We prefer the primitive area.

Outstanding RV area

Hiking, biking, fishing and golf. Lake Murray has it all.;full hook ups