Camping in Carriage Crossing

222 Reviews of 32 Carriage Crossing, Ohio Campgrounds

Ben Jason N.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

LodgeTastic

My partner and I stayed at the campsite. Our spot was great and the hiking was super convenient and amazing! The lodge was SO awesome. A true staple of the 60’s. The food there is a must! Best brisket and pizza we’ve ever had hands down.

Sitecampgrounds
Patrick B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Last resort

Only stay here as a last resort. The water lines are all connected so when 1 rv uses water the next has low pressure and makes your shower hot. Rules conflict eachother and owners have no idea what's going on. Bath and shower house are gross. I've stayed at cheaper nicer campgrounds.

Joy M.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Nice, safe campsite

Stopped here during a road trip with a friend. Very family friendly. Tent sites were nice and flat, felt a little cramped though. Bathrooms were clean. The lake was very nice, clear, and refreshing. Flet good to be close to it! Easy to find the campsites and pretty affordable.

Tim L.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Nice family spot

The lake and beach area are great. Clean water for swimming. The campground spots are small (too close together) and they don't enforce the quiet time curfew. Neighbors partying till 2am with music that we drowned out with ac running constantly.

Hank S.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Rustic

with anywhere you go, it is important to read the description and look at the pictures. I saw gravel RV sites, that's what I received. I read about a fee for using the premium amenities and I payed it. I found out when the cafe was open and I visited during those hours. I saw no mention of wi-fi…

• Beach area
  • Duct tape boat race
Nicole T.The Dyrt PRO User

Really Well Done

There are cabins, campsites in trees, campsites that aren’t. There’s a nice Mixture of available sites. All the employees are very nice and helpful. They really work hard to maintain the site. The pool is nice. There is a nice play area for kids. They have a short path in the woods which is a…

SiteD9
Kelly

Excellent

Great time

Kelly

Wildcat Woods Campground

Very clean and friendly! They have the nicest cleanest camp bathrooms/shower house I've ever seen. Fishing, pond swimming, trails

Sitenot sure
J

Our favorite state park

Best place ever.  Love the location and everything there is to do.  We always get a place near the boat dock and take our boat and waverunner.

Linda G.The Dyrt PRO User

Caeser Creek State Park

We stayed for two weeks having grandkids stay with us. Dump station and fresh water convenient. Large sites. Lots to do in the area.

J

Great place to camp

Love this place. Everything is close and the people are always nice. Always something to do.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great place to stay, just watch your reservation

Hueston Wood, a real gem. The park is about 3000 acres with a beautiful sailing / fishing lake. There is a beautiful lodge and golf course, archery range, and plenty of hiking paths and equestrian paths.

The biggest issue for us was the description of the site at C36 was nothing like the…

• Gravel/grass site
  • Pavilion
  • Entrance to the A/B loops
SiteB loop
M
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great 4th of July weekend!!

Had a 4 day 3 night long weekend. Camp host on I think lot 71 or there about were great at keeping the activities going. Every night there was a movie and you could buy root beer floats for $1!! And the kids loved it. We also used the camper beach but to the left of it to launch our kayaks. Which…

• Buck Creek
  • The shore
  • Our kayak
Daniel G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Small but cozy park

This park is a very small park running along the little Miami river, but that doesn't make it bad. Its literally right beside the river and it has a small ramp into the river. It's the perfect launching point for anyone wanting to take a kayaking trip down the river. The only issue I could see with…

Natasha C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Nice park

The park is nice, however, our original site was TINY. Literally not even two feet around the fire pit on all sides. Luckily they were quick to accommodate our complaints and move us. Also, the map and website showed a splash pad and laser tag which are not here. At least not yet. Looks like the…