Camping in Franklin

333 Reviews of 56 Franklin, North Carolina Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2021

Great Campground

Great amenities, sites and activities. 2 pools and hot tub. Game room, store and grill. Spacious and level sites. Hiking trails and lake with small beach for swimming and fishing. Pet + horse friendly. Neatly kept. Kind and helpful host.

SiteC101
Stephen R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2021

Just one night

Well not much here , no office or bathrooms. Water and electric and a dump station. Friendly owners and very close to Charlotte motor speedway.

Richard C.
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2021

Went on a Tuesday

Decided to get out of town for the night and tossed a dart at the board. Landed here and it was exactly what I needed. The owner of the property greeted me, drove me to my site (which had one of the best views of the mountain of any park around…right from my campsite), help me solve a dog leash…

• Gordon
SiteFirst row, mountain view
Andre M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2021

Going home

A little noise but great service and amenities. The perfect place if you have animals.

• Camp Cannonball
SiteRV
Rick J.
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Carowinds

Carowinds Camp Wilderness is a nice convenient campground easily accessible from I95. It's a perfect spot for stopping at on your way through, as we've done, plus you can ride all the roller coasters at Carowinds right next door! Full hookups and we stayed on a concrete pad.

Grayson C.
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2021

Great amenities

Great place. Reasonable price for all the amenities! Clean, hot water showers!

Awesome hiking trails and lake access!

Grayson C.
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2021

Amazing amenities

Great place. Reasonable price for all the amenities! Clean, hot water showers!

Awesome hiking trails and lake access!

Bianca R.
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2021

Serene and Clean

First time camping with my family . We had a tent with electric and water ( only $10 more ) . So worth it because we can use our heater and anything else we needed eletric or without having to lug around the generator . Bathrooms were very clean and everyone was so friendly. Great experience!

• campsite
  • fishing
Sitea42
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Great Stopover

Very well maintained, spacious campsites. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Not much to do in surrounding areas.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Small Slice of NC Heaven

Eden Oaks is a wonderful respite from the busy campgrounds where everyone is stacked on each other. Roy & Sandra run a small campground with amenities that make you feel at home. Each site has electric and water. Although there isn't a dump site, there are several near by. But they do have…

N
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Misleading information and not what expected

This was a last minute weekend get away. The website says first come first serve when you make your reservation for an RV site. When we arrived Friday afternoon, they told us that they have a set spot for us. We get to the site to discover it backs onto a construction area where they’re putting…

SiteA4
Bryan Y.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Home bound

Close to I77 ample space, cable available ,electric service tested good o n 50 amp, and pizza 🍕 delivery available.

SiteD3
K
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Byrd’s Branch

This is a great campground! Quiet, relaxing, and very well maintained . Well spaced sights , I hope to come back here! The owners are on sight and are very nice and helpful. This campground is immaculately maintained.

Lyndsay S.
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Zooland campground

Fun for kids... good prices ...staff could be alittle nicer

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Nice but sites are narrow

Really like this campground. It is clean and generally well maintained except for a few branches along the road that can use trimming. Sites are narrow. but have a nice gravel surface. Great connectivity with Att and Tmo. Plenty of OTA TV channels.

SiteC41