Equestrian
$35.00
Maple Springs Campground is located in Minnesota
3 Reviews of Maple Springs Campground
Peaceful and beautiful

I arrived midweek around 8:00 PM and the office was closed. I was tent camping on motorcycle and easily found my site way back on the property. Andy came out to my site in the morning to say hi and ask if anything was needed. He definitley cares about the people staying here. With the gravel roads and very soft grass site, it was easy to manuver a large bike. Out in the tent sites there was very little light, which made star gazing amazing. If it wasn't for the store and well done shower room I would have thought I was in the wilderness especially in the tent area. Great place for quiet midweek, not sure what the weekend is like. The only reason it is not 5 stars is from my site I had to walk out to the field for wifi reception. With no Verizon cell service, not sure if others did, I needed to comunicate with family.

John Carpentier Coon Rapids, MN

Good place to stop

Sites are decent size, drove in and got a site, no reservation.

Quiet Mosquito Free Campground

Quiet and mosquito free campground on the root river in beautiful SE MN. Near Forestville State Park and great gravel riding. Free WiFi. Hiking Trails. Fly fishing. Did I mention to mosquitoes!