The best YURTS camping near
Bachelors Rest , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Bachelors Rest Camping Reviews
Great Service

Great staff with friendly service where they try to help you in anyway possible. Family enjoyed putt putt, but the pool wasn’t opened when we were there. Lots were mostly level with full services, but backed up to RV storage field. Would return again and try a different lot.

Great campground !

Beautiful campsite!

Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Lake views

Close to Cincinnati but each site is wooded and on lake front , lots to do!

Love this place

Family friendly, clean, up to date, pool, activities super staff

One of the nicest places

Managers are awesome , pool clean, laundry and store on site. Minutes from town - this place is taken care of and owners take pride.

Get get away!

From the kayaking , to the fishing , great place!

This Campground is Fantastic.

This Campground is Fantastic. My Wife and I camped here for the first time last September 2019, we Camped in a tent and it was just Beautiful there. We will be going back this year but this time we will be going in a Camper fhat we just bought. We can't wait to go back.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

This Campground is Fantastic.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

Best family oriented campground

I absolutely love this campground. There is a great deal of things to do with the kids(water wars and different events for them to participate in) the scenery is great and the owners are fantastic.