Camping in Kackley

14 Reviews of 6 Kackley, Kansas Campgrounds

Krystal N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Family Favorite

Been camping here since I was a kid and still love bringing my kids to Lovewell. The campgrounds accommodate everything from a tent to a camper. I have even stayed in a hammock a couple times. However, we usually take our camper with the kids and enjoy Cedar Point hook ups. The bath houses are…

SiteCedar Point
Ted
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Great get away

Camped and fished here many times and enjoyed it every time I went, primitive camping no electric or water. Has pit toilets and you have to take your trash when you leave. Have camped there from spring to fall

Siteno numbered sites
Laura D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

This looks Fake

I'm almost positive this camp site is fake. I wouldn't call the number to make reservations.

Grant The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2020

Nice view

Stayed one night on my way through. Had a nice view of lake from my primitive campsite. Bring charcoal or wood if you want to use fire ring. Didn’t see any on-site. There are full hookup sites available and a boat launch. Largest Ball of Twine nearby 😀

Charley K.
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2020

Very nice city RV Park

The fee is based on your donation. No reservations needed but first come first served. The sites are level and have electric. Two fenced in dog parks. Close to small town. Very nice stop over point. Only negative is road noise during the night.

Ethan E.
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2020

Desolate in winter

After driving the whole park, we settled on Kanza campground at a little loop near the lakefront. There are several campgrounds available for you to choose from, just make sure to watch the signs to make sure they have your type of camping available (ie rv, tent, etc.). There are fire pits. The rv…

Ethan E.
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2019

Great Winter Location

We have visited Lovewell many times during the summer, but this was our first winter trip. We arrived after hours, so we had to pay by the envelope drop post. $10 for primitive camping and a $3 fee. If you have time, I recommend driving all over the campgrounds to pick your location prior to…

Travis H.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2019

A nice little road side campsite on the south side of Concordia Kansas.

This campsite is located conveniently close to the small town of concordia. It has a fenced in dog park electric hook up and Bolin asphalt and concrete in good condition and the pay is by donation. It does have Wi-Fi. Restrooms are nice and clean. There is a park and a disk golf course also. It is…

H
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2018

Our favorite local park and lake.

We have camped as a family at almost every campground at Lovewell and we are always pleased. All of the primitive spots are wonderful and have a lot of space for the kids to play. There are also beautiful views of the lake at all of the primitive camping spots. Walleye and Willow are our favorite…

• Spring camping at the Cottonwood primitives. Cool mornings and perfect temps during the day. Love enjoying my coffee with the view.
Michael B.
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2018

Road Trip

With RV this area park is generator use or very limited amenities for full size RVs .

Shaeli E.
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2018

Best spot in north kansas

Must pay to be at any point in the Park, but it has lots of amazing points! Great fishing, lots of places to explore!

D.j. S.
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2018

beautiful and well maintained

the capacity is large and the local internet company just upgraded the wifi park wide. lots of trails and fishing is available everywhere by foot.

Shannon G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2018

A nice campground with lake

Lovewell is a nice lake campground with nice facilities. We had a concrete pad with water and electric and lots of extra room. I enjoyed riding my bike looking at all the natural beauty. We were there in the middle of the week so it wasn't busy at all and was very peaceful. We couldn't get any cell…

• View of the lake from our campsite
  • Our campsite
  • Lake view
R
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2018

Family Fun

Really nice park, good to spend time with family and friends. We spend one night here and we wish we could spend more time in there.