Camping in Bentwood Grove

461 Reviews of 44 Bentwood Grove, Florida Campgrounds

Falon N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

The Best

The only bad part about our stay was when we had to pack up and leave. I could seriously camp here for weeks on end. It really is that great of a place. Simple and clean with just the right amount of amenities to make your stay comfortable without feeling too “commercial.”

Also the lake is…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great quiet campground

We stayed at spot 26. It was tucked back and was private with all the trees and for the most part fairly leveled. Cute little fire pit in the back surrounded by trees and grass. The bathrooms were very clean. The maintenance comes around and picks up trash 2-3x a day so it was never smelly or a…

Jeff R.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great camp site close to our home

Needed a few days off somewhere close to home and kind off in the woods to add up to our beginners level experiences. Wekiva Springs State Park offered all we were looking for.... Deer, Turkey, Turtles and apparently visiting of Black Bears around our camp site. Definitely an amazing time!

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

It's definitely not roomy, but is convenient

We usually enjoy state parks, so this packed in like sardines style is not for us anyway.  Unfortunately, it was the most convenient to what we were here to do.  I am happy we had Passport America, otherwise I would NOT pay the full price for this place.  It's called "resort," but it's far from…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Summer 2021 Christmas RV park

Friendly staff and very attentive Let you pick any available site and will make sure that you are setup ok Next day I received a visit from management to check up on me and to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. I do recommend this camp site to my family and friends.

• beautiful birds and trees
Siteat C-8
Gregory R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great spot

I have been a camper here since I was 10 years old.  The upgrades have been great.  My kids & grandkids camp there often.  It's a beautiful campground in the Ocala National forest.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Nice spot close to the beach

Great spot if you are looking for easy access to the beach. We were able to ride our bikes there. The bathrooms and outdoor pool were extremely nice! And we enjoyed the outdoor grill next to the pool. There wasn’t much shade available but we set up our canopy and was able to enjoy it!

Siteb16
Kelly D.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Serenity and Exercise

I love to kayak, hike and road bike here while I enjoy camping and nature! We already booked for next year.

Month of VisitFebruary
Timothy B.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Really Good Vibe

From the initial encounter with the ranger at the entrance to the staff running the camp store everyone was super-chill. Campground was well maintained and our neighbors were all well behaved. Next to Blue Spring State Park in Orange City Fl. this park had the best separation between sites of any…

Site51&52
Ashlee R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Awesome Weekend at Salt Springs

Spacious sites with paved parking, grass, and shade. Can’t ask for much more! Facilities were clean, the staff was friendly, and the spring was incredible. We enjoyed the walk but some may want to bring a bike and drive to the spring area. We had a great stay and will definitely be back.

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Very relaxing

Beautiful place, friendly staff, fair price. You can see the big Cruz Liners from here up close.

John J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Disciplined sites

Generally a high caliper RV park. Closely watched by “Bull” the owner. Orderliness is enforced. Good quality hookups- city water and sewer. Nice little bay on the mosquito coast. Some shrimping, docks, kayaks, piers. Great oyster restaurant down the road: Goodriches”.

Angela M.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Excellent

I like recomend

Sitetampa
paul D.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great Park very beautiful

Campsite 30 had the most beautiful sunset awesome area right in front of the dock

Matthew D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful Campground Area

Booked a one night stay at the campground in our rooftop tent. It was about .5 miles to the spring but close to restrooms and facilities. Mosquitos were pretty bad in March. We came home with a few in the bed. But what’s expected in Florida haha.

Site#34