About Ranger Lakes - State Forest State Park
Ranger Lakes - State Forest State Park is located in Colorado
3 Reviews of Ranger Lakes - State Forest State Park
August Stay

This campground is beautiful and clean. Sites are nice and level and potable water available. If you have an RV make sure to fill your tank and the maintenance center 6 miles up the road. Would stay again!

Nice, peaceful place

I tent camped at Ranger Lakes. I was the only one tent camping among all the RV’s. I didn’t mind that the spaces were visible from each other since I was camping alone. The pads were very spacious and flat. The lakes are very pretty and are a short walk from the campground. The trails around the lakes were nice to walk around. I wish there were facilities since there really aren’t any within most of the campgrounds of State Forest State Park. But Ranger Lakes is just a short drive from Cameron Pass as well as several beautiful trails. I’d definitely stay here again.

My favorite place

Small campground next to three lakes. One lake has dried up. Beautiful Gould, CO. We also boondock camp in this area as well. Don't miss Lake Agnes. It's at the top of a mountain. Not many people get to see this. I grew up in this are. Teller City is a nearby ghost town, and the Rand store is a time warp to the 1800's.