Camping in Fallsvale

212 Reviews of 47 Fallsvale, California Campgrounds

Andrew M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Family Friendly

Nice sites with connections surrounding pretty lake.

• Campground entrance
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Table mountain

Quiet and clean with a lot of shaded spots. The campground management is very helpful and nice. I’d camp there again and again!

SiteI don’t remember the number but all sites were great
A
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Beautiful Idylwild

We tent camped 3 days 2 nights during Memorial weekend with 3 other families. We really enjoyed the drive up Idylwild, beautiful scenery. I think the sites are a bit too close to each other, I would prefer more space between sites. But it's a quiet campground, everyone goes to sleep early around…

• San Jacinto Mountain
  • Idylwild Campground
  • San Jacinto Mountain
Amber R.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Lake Hemet is awesome

We had such a great time at Lake Hemet Campground! The staff are so helpful and friendly and really wanted to make sure we had the best time. The views are just amazing and the lake is beautiful!

Ametra J.
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Nice Camp Ground but very strict rules

My family stayed at lake Hemet camping 7/3 -7/5

We thought that we would be able to have a great holiday weekend but our camp spots were in the middle of All of the people that lives on the property and that is 90% of the camping spots. We were unable to enjoy our holiday because All of the…

• Cooling off in the truck bed with water
  • Family games
  • Getting dinner going
Site75.76 74 and 111
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Pools!!

Sky Valley is an RV park. There are two locations in the park with mineral Pools and mineral hot tubs. There is a large grass area with ponds and black swans. This is a great location to relax by the the pool with a short drive to Palm Springs or Joshua tree. There are pickle ball courts, shuffle…

Month of VisitApril
Robert The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Good experience

Great location, nice manager, good WIFI

SiteA
s
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Heaton Flats (trailhead to Bridge to Nowhere)

I've camped overnight here multiple times. You need an adventure pass to park at the parking lot which is a 10-15 walk to the campground. There is no designated camp spots. Just a large camp area (which can get filled up on busy weekends). The camp near the trail head to bridge to nowhere, so you…

SiteHeaton Campground
Month of VisitApril
Ametra J.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Amazing place for family camping trip

My family loves this place we were here before the remodeling and we are still faithful returners every year for the past 20 + years we absolutely love it here and the family fun is always amazing

Sitedon’t remember the exact # of my site but I know that we were back in the left corner across from the splash pad every time we visited
Melissa M.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

We stayed here for the weekend, the only issue is the gates around the lake and the fact that you can no longer cook off in the spring. The other issue is how many ground squirrels there were! I ended up with two in my tent and one in my van! Very unsettling. There is also a great lack of shade.…

L
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Too urban and noisy for me

Not a bad campground, but not woodsy or remote enough for what I’m looking for when camping. Sites 56 and 57 are the best, stay away from the loop at the end in the 70s.

PROS: flush toilets, coin showers (if you like that kind of thing), not crowded mid-week in June. Somewhat woodsy so most spots…

• nearby hike (15 min drive) easy and great views
  • Trailhead at end of campground loop, mostly shaded, relatively steep climb
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Golden

I love this place, & have everything you need to enjoy the outdoors, with friends and fam! The area can get dirty very quickly during the weekend! Due to many careless visitors leaving Trash 🙈. Can't wait to revisit and little green orb 👽🔥⛺ it is in the Pix 🎾🥎👽

Frances D.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Best local campsite

Love this little campsite close to home! Clean. Organized and just felt safe....so close to home and the rustic feel of it was just enjoyable for our family

Sitecabin and tent site 15
Sara H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Well this place

Must be pretty good as for they r booked through till the end of September. So there's that's pretty bummed&

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Terrific Dispersed Spot

My wife and our friends love this spot. As a matter of fact, we got engaged at nearby Jenks Lake and celebrated here after. No facilities, but if you have your supplies, it’s great. There are a couple loops and lots of spots. Enjoy.

SiteN/A