About Cotillion Gardens RV Park
Cotillion Gardens RV Park is located in California
1 Review of Cotillion Gardens RV Park
Fun for the kids

This R.V. Park is rustic, but has a lot of amenities and is very close to Santa Cruz. We visit family and friends in the area often, but this was the first time we camped in the area. It is $50 base price per night, which I think is very exorbitant for a tent site. There is an additional $3 charge per night for any more than two campers per tent or R.V. site. Because there was me and my two daughters it was $53 per night. I gave it 4 stars because the price is so high.

There are just four tent sites here. We were in T2 which was just over a small footbridge over a creek from our parking spot. The spot was small, but had a picnic table, fire pit, and elevated wooden deck. I’m not sure if the deck is for setting up your ten on or lounging on, but we opted to set up our tent on the ground.

We spent most of our time with relatives, so we didn’t have a lot of time to use the amenities, but there were lots of kids around using the playground, bicycling, playing basketball, and swimming in the pool. There was also a large clubhouse with foosball, ping pong and arcade games which is open from 9am - 9pm. My daughters used the clubhouse while I set up camp and after waking up while I stayed in bed for a little while.

There was no AT&T sevice for me, but free WiFi was available so it was fine. The check in process was slow, but okay. Our campsite neighbors seemed very squeamish about camping and left out food that a raccoon family got into in the early morning waking them and us up. I think they were just inexperienced campers.

Overall I’d stay here again, but I might hesitate at the price. I think this would be a nice place for a family to hang out at. There are lots of things for the kids to do and lots of friends to play with.