About Agua Caliente
Agua Caliente is located in California
13 Reviews of Agua Caliente
FANTASTIC pools

Good clean facilities

Fab place to camp. Great for kids and adults.

Fantastic. Campground for both kidss and adults. Plunty of hiking trails. Kids lobe riding there bikes. Pools for all sizes. Beautiful bathrooms ans showers.

One of the Best Campground in Southern California

2 outdoor pools and an indoor adult spa (102 degrees), RV sites with Power, Water and Sewer as well as tent sites. Flush toilets and hot/cold showers. This place is well maintained and the cleanest campground I have ever stayed at. Shuffleboard and Horseshoes courts, lots of hiking trails and things to see. The campground / pools are all fed from natural mineral springs. Pets are allowed within the campground and all sites have picnic table and fire-ring. Small store at the park entrance is great for the simply things you may have forgotten. They even have cabins available but they book up pretty fast. Rangers are all very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my stay, I will be back.

Nice, but can be very crowded

This place use to be great when it wasn't as popular as it is now. But, still a nice place with natural hot spring showers/bathrooms/pool/hot tub and now cabins to rent. Last time I was there there was a big party next to my campsite and they were pretty drunk and loud. They were not polite or followed any rules even after they were told to keep it down. So, if you prefer a quiet camp site, this is NOT for you. A lot of large groups camp here and usually not respectful of others or nature for that matter.

I love this place to take the kids.

One of the first camping spots I ever went too in the late 70s while in 3rd or 4th grade, was excited to have this be my kids first camping spots.

Camping, hiking, playground and pools!

I have had many great times here, but one bad college kids with a loud radio that ruined one trip, but that does not ruin my thought on this wonderful spot!

Best Secluded Campground for new campers!

This is a great campsite to go to if you are car camping folk. They have a small camp store right outside the park, Hot Springs, the swimming pool on making great hiking in the area!

favorite winter escape

we love coming here to camp in the winter when the heat isnt too bad. the pools are fun for the whole family. the campground can be loud but its family friendly so that's a plus. there is an indoor pool that is adults only and runs on the hotter side. then there are 2 outdoor pools that are kid friendly. one is only about 2ft deep and the other goes to 5. both these pools are comfortable to swim in under any temperature and its refreshing to escape the desert heat. the pools can get busy during school brakes but during the weekdays it's pretty empty and relaxing. restrooms are easily accessible and fire pits are provided at all sites. aqua caliente is very clean so I highly recommend.

Hot pool in the cold rain

We camped here over winter break. I had checked the weather conditions before we left and everything looked good. But there was a change at some point and since there is no cell service I couldn't check. But figured it out at 2 in the morning when we got a down pour of rain. Our campsite was located by the restrooms and near a creek. We heard the frogs all night long, I found it relaxing. My daughter, not so much. But she did love the pools. They felt amazing to be in, especially after a cold night.

There are coin operated showers.

desert camping lackluster hot springs

this site is a beautiful place to night hike and star gaze. we were in awe when we drove up there and saw that there were so many sites. unfortunately this park is large and well visited so for those who look to camping as a way to escape. this is not the site for you however for those who are looking for a great getaway with the children or a large party there are group sites. We were drawn up there for the meteor shower and hot springs. although much to our dismay the hot springs has been turned into an indoor pool which was not what we were hoping for. nonetheless this camp ground provided beautiful star gazing - once everyone put out their lights- and a few great night hikes that we enjoyed thoroughly.

Beautiful sunrises & sunsets!

Waking up to a gathering of big horn sheep atop a ridge with a bright colorful sunrise set behind as backdrop as they stand there stoic against it all, was by far one my favorite ways to wake up ever!

Clean. Very family friendly. Friendly.