About Casper Mountain County Park
No Showers
Casper Mountain County Park is located in Wyoming
4 Reviews of Casper Mountain County Park
Loud

Don’t understand the need to blast music throughout the campsites. Multiple house parties up here. Trees were carved up with initials…did not feel aligned with this place seems more like a place to party than appreciate nature….

Great spot!

Awesome camping on Casper Mountain. 15 minutes to town makes it convenient. The camp sites are always kept up well.

Camping in the woods

We really enjoyed camping at Casper Mountain. We specifically stayed at the Bear Trap campground. You have plenty of room to put your tent and keep it far from your cooking area.

Quiet for how busy it was

We camped out at Beartrap with another family from church. I have never camped here, and was surprised at how nice it was, even though it was really busy. All of the campsites were occupied, but it was never loud, with the exception of a couple of dogs in the middle of the night. We were allowed to have a fire, so we made a nice one in the fire pit, and grilled up some burgers and dogs. A great thing about this campground is that most, if not all, of the campsites have water. The bathrooms are really nice compared to most campsite restrooms. I mean, it is still just a hole in the ground, but it didn't stink like others that I have encountered. The campsites are roomy, but only a few are flat enough to set up our rooftop tent. I would recommend this site if you are looking for a fun place to relax :)