Roads
Buildings

Whispering Pines RV Park Cle Elum

5 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Convenient location right off exit 84 I-90 Cle Elum. Nice forested park on the Yakima River.

Add Campground Info

• Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In
    Boat to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Available
  • Verizon
    Good
  • At&t
    Available
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Dispersed
  • Cabins
  • Tent Cabin
  • Yurts
  • Equestrian

For Vehicles

• 2
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Wonderful!

I’m not sure I want to share what a great place this is! Absolutely lovely campground. Immaculate and quiet except for the sound of I-90 in the background. This is a go-to place for us. Spots on the river are really nice but really all of the sites are lovely. Bathrooms are amazingly clean.

• Perfect!
  • Nice level sites
  • Just behind our spot
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

A Great Convenient Location

We stayed at one of the 'dry' sites and were pleasantly surprised that we had water. Looks like they are finishing up installing the electric hook ups for the now currently dry sites. Some road noise but not too bad. Great trails along the Yakima River and a fun little playground for the kiddos (I…

KThe Dyrt PRO User

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.