Fires Unknown
2 Reviews of Flodelle Creek- State Forest
Ranger Review: Wenzel Lightweight 2 person Hammock at Flodelle Creek

Ranger Review: Wenzel Lightweight Double Hammock at Flodelle Creek

Campground Review:

Flodelle Creek campground is a great gem off highway 20. It is a bit back there and super small. Only 5 campsites, it is free with a discover pass. I loved the privacy of this campground. Small creek runs by it, but I didnt get any pictures. You really feel out there. the Vault toilets are well maintained, better than expected. Equestrians are welcome, RVs, plenty of space. Very large sites as well.

I was impressed.

Product review:

The Wenzel hammock is great for front country camping!!!  I love the material and design. It comes with some rope and clips to hang your hammock with, however I found them very short and was not able to use it at first.  I am also a larger girl and purchased this not for 2 people, but just myself. I'm kind of picky on what holds me up.  I was disappointed that Wenzel does not have accessories or extra straps available on their website to buy. Overall I love it for my back yard and for over night trips out camping with the family. I also love that it comes in its own pouch and the pouch can be used for my phone, book, suncreen etc. I did purchase additional straps and look forward to trying it again. I think it would be great for most people, unfortunately straight out of the box it just wasn't for me.

Great DNR site

It's so beautiful in the trees, each site has good privacy from the others. You have to have a discover pass to stay here, but if you do it's free. Best camping near colville natl forest.