Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Campbell Tree Grove

Campbell Tree Grove Campground is located adjacent to the West Fork Humptulips River in the beautiful temperate rain forest. The Campbell Tree Grove encompasses an impressive stand of old growth which illuminate this distinctive and vital wild area. Access to the West Fork Humptulips Trail #806 along the river adjacent to the campground.

National Forest
Campbell Tree Grove is located in Olympic National Forest in Washington
Directions
From Aberdeen, WA take Highway 101 north for 25 miles to Forest Service Road 22/Donkey Creek Road. Turn right on the Donkey Creek Road and drive 8 miles to the junction with Forest Service Road 2204. Turn left and drive 14 miles to Campbell Tree Grove Campground. Alternate access route: Via Forest Service Road 2220 to Forest Service Road 2204.
3 Reviews of Campbell Tree Grove
VERY NICE CAMP GROUND

MY WIFE AND I MADE A TRIP OUT TO THIS CAMP GROUND IN FEBRUARY AND IT WAS AWESOME. LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN IT OPENS IN APRIL OF 2020. THERE ARE ONLY 6 CAMPSITES NOT 21! VERY SECLUDED AND ROAD IN IS VERY ROUGH AND ALOT OF TREE'S DOWN ACROSS ROAD.

"Bertha's" birthday camping

I've legit wanted to camp her for well over a year. I loathe campgrounds but this one was amazing. I'd actually go back. It's deep with NO amenities, except for a vault toilet. It's super quiet and beautiful! The few people who were there were super chill. I was hoping to do some dispersed around the site but there was no possibilities. The road out to it is pretty treacherous also. Not for beginners, we had to help some people who put their car in a ditch by wrecking it.

Campbell tree grove

Campground: First off, many sites list 21 open spots. There are actually 11 free designated camping areas. This campground is very secluded and peaceful. Right on the river, tons of near by hiking trails, bathrooms, fire rings, picnic tables and water! The only con to this site is the road in is incredibly bumpy, we actually popped a tire on the way in.

Product: As a Ranger for The Dyrt, I get to test products. At Campbell Tree Grove CG, I tested the beyond + bradford g3 fixed blade knife! I'm giving this knife 5 stars! https://beyondclothing.com/products/beyond-x-bradford-g3-fixed-blade-knife

Awesome packaging that included stickers and a few patches. The knife also comes with a pretty nice leather sheath and clip for belt. The blade on the knife is very sharp and cuts incredibly smooth. The look is very sleek and stealthy, my boyfriend and I love it! The best part is that it was crafted in my home town of Renton, WA!