The best YURTS camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Old Salem Camping Reviews
Great Night Sleep

Great December sleep in go as we headed south. Clean campground and beautiful scenery…will return outside winter season.

Amazing campsite with great views

Welcoming atmosphere. Clean campsites and great facilities

Nice place to getaway from it all

We really enjoyed camping at Cloudland Canyon.  We took our first trip in our new Casita camper there in August.  But, prior to that we had scouted out the campground back in March.  Book on the west rim, as there is more privacy and space between campsites.  Clean facilities and well kept state park overall.  Lots to seek in the park if you like hiking; beautiful views of the canyon and waterfalls.  Lulu Land Trust is a short drive from the campground, which  has a breathtaking waterfall (reservation needed).   We will be returning.

Beautiful canyon, will return to camp

We stopped in for a few hours on our drive home from Tennessee. We drove through the campgrounds to scout out our site. The campgrounds themselves seem a little crowded but I think for the surroundings it’s worth it. Can’t wait to go in the spring.

Amazing canyon

On this trip (May 2020) we stayed in one of the cabins on the east rim. It was right in the loop for camping.

It's an amazing campground with sites in the east and west rims of the canyon. The views were amazing and there are a ton of hiking trails. My kids keep asking to go back.

Fantastic

Was lucky to reserve a spot on full moon, great park,clean and warm bathrooms!

Fantastic

Was lucky to reserve a spot on full moon, great park,clean and warm bathrooms!

Cloudland Canyon REPEAT!

Great sites, and close walks to waterfalls, Cherokee Fall super close.

Great Camping for all types of campers

I’ve used my hammock in their “hammocks only” sites and I’ve done the hike-in backcountry sites and love this place. As a resident of the Franklin area, it’s super close to get away for the weekend.

Cloudland Canyon Camping Solo with 4 kids!

I’m a mom and aunt to 4 kiddos and decided to go camping with them but they are 10, 8, 6 and 3 so I knew I would struggle to get the tent up for all of us, and it was a bit chilly for the littles. So, I opted for the yurt option at Cloudland Canyon! It was a beautiful spot! Had everything we needed within the state park. Snacks/drinks at check in. Felt secluded but had other yurts nearby and a very clean bathroom and shower area! I’ve tent camped a lot and this was a very memorable experience for all the kids! We made breakfast on the campfire, watched Hocus Pocus late inside the yurt (using my computer and Hot spot from my phone) and hiked during the day! The views were spectacular (but whoa if you are afraid of heights) 😬 I will go back!