The best RV SITES camping near
Pendleton , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Pendleton Camping Reviews
Beautiful Dispersed Camping

Beautiful, large, private sites. You couldn’t see our site from the road, huge site, lots of woods surrounding for kids to play and explore, right beside a gorgeous large creek.

Beautiful campground

We stayed here this past weekend and absolutely loved it. Our site was #40 and it was right on the lake. There is a skunk that comes up to your site at night but he doesnt bother anyone as long as you dont scare it. Very beautiful and peaceful campground. Friendly staff. Definitely going to return again.

Cute, Friendly Campground

Love this family owned campground!! The sites weren't right on top of each other, but you can definitely see your neighbors with ease. The family that owns it lives on site. They have a pancake breakfast on the weekends, which was nice. They also have a store on site that has everything you didn't know you forgot!! Bathrooms were quite a walk from our site, so we drove to it when needed. The campground is pet friendly!! Dump station on site was convenient!

Great Camping in any Season

Victoria Bryant State Park is probably one of my most frequented camping spots in the last few years. All of the tent sites are sheltered platforms, with electricity, potable water and an overhead light. Rain or shine, you can have a good time (and stay dry) at Victoria Bryant. There are only about 8 platforms, and one is ADA only, so they book up quick. They are all spaced pretty far apart, privacy isn't too hard to maintain (except maybe site 7&8). 1-4 are down a hill, 4 being the furthest away at about 40 feet, down the steepest incline. There are facilities right across the parking lot, that have always been clean and well maintained, and heated in the colder months. Camp hosts and office have firewood. There are several miles of trails that are lower difficulty, save for some hilly spots. In October, the park does a pretty cool little haunted trail. There's obvious reasons we enjoy VBSP, staying dry in the rain, nice, dense forested areas, and awesome campgrounds make it an easy choice.

Beautiful place

Love this place. Beautiful location. The sites closest to the highway are full hookup, gravel lots and there is a paved drive. Sites that are in the bend of the river are water/power only and the bath house down there is not as nice as the one up front. The only reason I don’t give them 5 stars is almost every lot is tight and they are not level.

Great Park

This park is set up on a field . Originally for airstreamers but will accommodate all RVers. The host are the best and so willing to help. Maintain to perfection and runs along a river. This is a hidden gem.

Nice and Private

I got primitive campsite number 7 Was happy I was only one in my area so I had some privacy Pretty lake view Grate fire no fires outside of grate

Amazing

Friendly staff, nice view, little small places for big rigs, but I would recommend

Overall, the best state park in SC

We travel and camp at many places across South Carolina but this was our first visit to Calhoun Falls State Park. What a gem! Beautiful scenery, large, spacious lakeside campsites. We enjoyed privacy, lake access from our campsite, and spectacular sunset views over the lake. Rangers and staff at park store are friendly and helpful. We can’t wait to go back.

So much fun!!

This place is pretty awesome. Its been around so long my husband came here as a child. This place has multiple types of sites, full hook up (including sewer), partial hook up, as well as cabins and permanent RVs to rent. There are multiple bathrooms, and dump sites, access to the river, and a craft cabin where they have really fun crafts such as tie dye and wreath making. In the morning, a beautiful fog sits over the trees and gives a mystic appearance. We had a lot of fun. A lot of people who go hear have kids and they run free. My son made so many friends.