Camping in Scott Center

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Scott Center, Pennsylvania

108 Reviews of 7 Scott Center, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

Mohamed A.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Just the perfect camping experience!

Easy to reserve, find and stay at the Promised Land State Park, PA.

We went straight to the campsite, saw my name was added at the campsite number so that was reassuring. It was very clean, although there were gravels, we could camp at a little moist area but we had a perfect good night's sleep.…

Month of VisitOctober
Maze M.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Enjoyable and relaxing

I stayed at the Beechwood location at the Promised Land state park and despite the constant rain, it was quiet and peaceful. You could only ever hear the wildlife . The RV pads were spaced put perfectly and we all had our own picnic table and fire pit. 10/10 would visit again.

SiteBeechwood
Jackie F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Beautiful Park, tight campsites

Very hard to get a good site in this park. But if you get the right one, you can launch your kayaks right from the site. The sites are very crowded together, some you can’t tell where one begins and the next one ends. But the park is beautiful. Avoid going on the weekends if you can help it. SO…

B
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Just Wonderful

Have stayed at RB multiple times over the years since Charlie ran the place. It's an awesome visit to the woods. As close to nature as possible with modern conveniences still nearby. Terri and her gang do a great job of running her Dad's adventure.

Month of VisitOctober
Gediminas M.
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Quite, clean, nice lake

We enjoyed staying at Keen lake resort. Loved the lake and glamping.

SiteGlamping
Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Wonderful Park w/ lots to do

Spent 5 days at Promised Land- we were in the Lower Lake section and had a loop and bathhouse to ourselves once the weekend was over! The camp hosts were friendly. Lots of trails to go on. Swimming at the beach. Kayak rentals. Eagle watching. Blueberry picking! Totally recommend.

SiteLower Lake 422
R
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Seasonal Camper

I camp here quite often with one of my friends and we really enjoy the atmosphere here. There are not many opportunities to explore nature at this campground which is why it is a 4 stars for me. But facilities such as cabins, bathrooms, and the office are great!

• On the lake - kayaking
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Love this place

My Family have been going here annually for over 40 years, multiple trips throughout the year as well.

Sitealways in the upper 50’s
Sebastian T.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Clean, beautiful area, well maintained campground

We've camped here about 5 times this year, and every time we had a blast. The cam sites are very clean, the facilities are as well, and we've met a bunch of very nice people here. Lot of things to do around, from enjoying a day at the lake beach, to hiking on one of numerous hike ng trails, to…

Site358, E2, 433
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Well we're at it Again 😁

Well it's our 3rd time here in keen lake ' this time we had a better spot and view of the lake and campgrounds . Weather been great TK God πŸ™.This is such an awesome place to camp out at ' lots to do fishing 🦦 swimming row β›΅ boating plus hike trails .The service here is phenomenal people are…

• This is the pool 7ft deep 😁
Site152 A Great spot by water πŸ’¦ and pool 😁
Alexandra T.
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Do not recommend

I would not recommend this campground. Please be aware that 148 -149 sites are located near a small pond and not an actual lake as shown on pictures. The area 148-153 sites is located right next to the Roosevelt highway and it makes it impossible to enjoy nature and silence due to the trucks and…

Site149A
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Great place to camp πŸ˜‰

Well I'm staying at promise land state park for the 3 rd time it's a great place to visit and camp out or with your RV or Pop Up . Thiers the lake beach near by plus thier pet friendly .Has lots of commendations for campers it clean an nice an peaceful .Do recommend if you like camping πŸ₯Ύ

• My view where I set up my pop up camper πŸ˜…
SiteSpot location 100 close to lake and restrooms plus they have free showers ' and price is reasonable not 🚫 expensive at all good rates ! πŸ‘
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

At promise land state park

Well I'm at promise land again for the 3 rd time .Got a nice spot by the lake and it nice an cozy .Beach ⛱️ land is near by and very quiet and relaxing 😎

• my great camping spot it awesome πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
  • All set up by lake ' night view 😊
SiteSpot 100 where you can park your pop up or camper and the view is awesome and great ' plus the restroom 🚻 are close an πŸ• friendly 😁
Gary O.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Family friendly state park

Moderate trails and Nice beach and lake front swimming area

Sitedeer field camp grounds
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

1st pop up camping trip

Well we stay at knee lake had lots of fun plus they have a swimming pool and thier pet friendly .

• This was our spot by the lake .
  • View of lake where we parked at camp site.
Site119A