About Lake Glory Campground
Lake Glory Campground is located in Pennsylvania
8 Reviews of Lake Glory Campground
Quiet and well kept

We stay at lake glory every year while visiting Knoebels.  It’s so much quieter than Knoebels campground and so much more room.  We love the creek side sites!  Kids can wade in the water to cool off while parents are chatting and cooking just few feet away.  We have never used the bus to head to the park - but it is one more nice thing they add to help make  your stay relaxing.  Book early….these sites fill fast!

Nice family campground within a short distance to a great amusement park

Plenty of tent, rv spots and cabins too.  The lake is stocked and the fish are always hungry.  10 minutes to Knoebels with the mighty Phoenix.  The best wooden coaster on the planet.  Always a great time at Lake Glory.  We’ve been camping here for 16 years or so… Also, don’t miss The Old Mill Ice Cream.  The best Ice Cream on the planet!  Did I mention that there’s no parking or admission fees at Knoebels?

Nice place

Nice campground, close to knoebels, with a shuttle that goes there. Good sized sites. Horrible WiFi.

Nice, but outdated

A little outdated, but staff was very friendly. Park is kinda boring for kids. If I were them I’d add new stuff to playground and clean up the tent sites more. Tent sites are pretty rocky. I was pretty upset that our camp site had not been mowed. The grass was pretty tall. Overall we enjoyed our stay though.

Nice sites

It’s a nice spacious campground next to the park.

Very nice campground.

Great experience at this campground. Very well maintained. Friendly staff. Nice little lake to fish in. Very clean.

Always Feel Welcome

Very nicely kept, security does rounds to check on campers, theres a shuttle to Knoebels Amusement Resort. There is a lake you can fish in and a play ground for the kids. A decent camp store for the little things you may have forgot at home.

Great location near Knoebels

The highlight of this campground is it's close location to Knoebels with full hook up campsites and free shuttle to/from the park. Some sites are better than others- The first time we stayed we were near the bath houses- which actually ended up being a great location. Very large, open site and quiet! The second time, we were in a more wooded section by a little stream. I liked that it was so wooded, however, it was also significantly smaller. This last weekend we stayed near the lake, just in front of the tent sites. The site was large with a few trees and a great location at the very end of a road. However, the tent campers behind us were cutting through our campsite regularly. Not sure if this is always the case, or just the people who happened to be there this weekend. Either way, the whole point of staying there is to be in the park all day anyway. I do have to say I love the bath houses here. They are each their own individual rooms split into shower/changing room. I like the privacy and it made it much easier when my daughter was small.