About This Campground
Piety Island Campground is located on Detroit Lake with easy boat-in access from the northeast side of the island. In the winter, depending on water levels and weather conditions sites are available on a walk-in basis. All of the campsites offer great views of Detroit Lake. Come watch the 4th of…
- Picnic Table
- Phone Service
- Walk InPark in a lot, walk to your campsite
- Boat InBoat to your campsite
Top reasons I love this campground:
- It’s an ISLAND! How cool is it to camp on an island!
- Beautiful views from the middle of the northern end of Detroit Lake.
- Great for swimming, boating, exploring, hiking, and fishing.
- I bet it’s amazing to stay there over the 4th of…
This is a hidden gem for anyone that has an adventurous side. It’s an island, so obviously you can only access it by some type of boat. That just adds to the adventure in my book! It also means less people! This campground only has 22 camp sites, but wasn’t full even though all the others were.…
Piety Island Boat - In Campground Boat Landing is located in Oregon
Located in the middle of the North portion of Detroit Lake Travel by boat from Mongold State Park, Detroit Lake State Park, Detroit Marina, Kanes Marina, Detroit Flats, Hoover Campground, Cove Creek Campground, or Southshore Campground Access to the campground is from the north side of the island. The closest boat ramp is at Cove Creek Campground, but parking may be limited.