Standard (Tent/RV)
No 50 amp Hookups
Max Length: 60 ft.
Emigrant Springs is located in Oregon
13 Reviews of Emigrant Springs
Thimbleberries and plenty of room

We stopped for a night in a rustic camping cabin at Emigrant Springs in July of 2015. It was a welcome dose of green after a long day of brown along the interstate through Idaho and western Oregon. The cabin was rustic, the shower house was in good repair with nice hot showers. There seemed to be good space and shade around the sites offering some privacy. Great spot! Take the time to stop in Meacham on the West side of I-84 tomstop at The Oregon Trail Cafe - literally the ONLY store in this teeny town. Wonderful hospitality, the local ‘scoop’ and great breakfast.

A little noisy, but otherwise AWESOME!

I loved this campground! Park managers were friendly and knowledgeable about the area's rich heritage. It's centrally located to many great adventures, and really easy to find. I have to admit that the road noise got to us… it's right off I-84 and the traffic does NOT let up in the summer… but some earplugs were a good solution for my husband.

We had a blast here!

Emigrant Springs - Love it!

My husband and I love this campground. It's close to the mountains without being too far away - about an hour and a half from us living in Tri-cities. There are showers and water spickets, room for horses, and great hiking trails. There is room for both tent and RV camping. We have only ever gone tent camping, and the size of the campgrounds for us has been great. There is room to set up hammocks and chairs.

The only unfortunate aspect about this campground is that it is somewhat close to the highway. After the first weekend we spent there, we got somewhat used to the sound - it can sometimes be soothing. It's also a good idea to bring something to provide added shade to either the tenting area or sitting area as it gets quite sunny in the morning.