About Big Pines RV Park
Hike In
Big Pines RV Park is located in Oregon
4 Reviews of Big Pines RV Park
Good RV spot

Nice park. We we're passing through the area. Decided to stay a 2nd night & go see Lake Crescent, 20-30 min drive away. The park was quiet & clean. Showers are nice, old houses converted to showers. So they have more of a "home" feel to them. Rather than the "public shower" a lot of places have. RV spots have partial & full hookups. Wifi & cable hookups as well. Good cel coverage in area too.

Cute & Quaint

Awesome little campground. We came in on motorcycles & stayed overnight in tents. Owner was friendly & very accommodating, all around nice guy. Park was in process of expanding, adding a more RV hookups, a couple more tent sites, & hopefully another shower house. Would absolutely recommend if you are in Crescent, OR area, it's close to Bend, & has a couple of good restaurants close by. Will definitely be back.

Great Place

I stayed here one night on my way from Idaho to Grants Pass after spending the day at Lava Lands and Lava Cast Forest. It was a very pleasant and relaxing experience. Since I was traveling alone w my dog, I wanted somewhere I could feel safe and this was definitely that! Even though this is an RV camp, they have a few tent sites and they are in the process of expanding and creating more sites. The camp host is very friendly and helpful. I needed firewood and for $5 they loaded up a wheelbarrow, brought it to my site and stacked it up for me. The camp was nice and clean and plenty of space. I would definitely stay again!

Great, little gem

Great little hidden gem nestled amongst the pines. Right in between Bend and Crater Lake, great location if you want a quiet place to stop. The rv spots are roomy with grass and trees. There might not be a pool or a clubhouse but there is WiFi and fire pits!

The showers are clean and the grounds are well kept. They are expanding so there maybe some noise or dust….