Nature
Activities

Rollins Pond Campground

8 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Hike-In
    Backcountry sites.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• 5
A
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2022

My favorite

It’s been years since I’ve stayed at Rollins pond, mostly because of the long drive. (I live 5 hours away) but this year we decided we needed to revisit. We had a waterfront site and we’re absolutely delighted to be able to sit on the beach and watch the sunset, kayak at our leisure, and swim.…

• morning views while sipping coffee
  • a paddlers paradise
  • gorgeous sunsets
J
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2022

Secluded and peaceful

You have to go all the way through the fairly busy Fish Creek campground to get into Rollins Pond on a dead end road, so don’t forget the groceries. Almost all the sites are lakefront. Great kayak and canoe access to a whole network of lakes in the St. Regis/Saranac area.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2022

Upgraded site

When we first arrived the site that we reserved was not in great shape. We were able to switch to another site with ease and could not have been happier. We spent 6 days there in September and it was amazing!

Month of VisitOctober

Rollins Pond Campground is located in New York

Directions

From the Northway (I-87), northbound: Take Exit 30, Route 9 North, to Rte 73 North to Lake Placid. Take Route 86 North through Saranac Lake to Rte 186 West to Rte 30 South. Drive 9 miles to Fish Creek Pond Campground. Rollins Pond Campground is accessed from site 135 in Fish Creek Pond Campground. From the Northway (I-87), southbound: Take Exit 38, Rte 374 West, to Rte 3 West to Saranac Lake. From Saranac Lake, follow the directions above. From I-81: Take Exit 48, Rte 342 East, to Rtes 3 & 30; then take Rte 30 North to Fish Creek Pond.

Address