Nature
Activities

Crawford Notch Campground

18 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Reservation Info

The online reservation system is up and running. With this system you can make a reservation 24/7 (we accept Visa and MasterCard only) If you wish to call in a reservation, we will be available from 9 am to 3 pm Monday to Wednesday, and Friday through Saturday. All the same rules apply,…

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 9
L
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Hearts Location

This is our yearly off the grid no distractions go to spot. Nothing but the great outdoors. I came her when I was a kid and now I am able to bring my children. The scenic location is breathtaking and the variety of hiking trails around are great. There is no rec hall, arcade or pool so the kids are…

• Pet friendly yurt
  • Enjoying the scenes
  • Historic places. Wiley House
L
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Hearts location

I have been coming here since I was a kid and now I bring my kids. We come 2 times a year and it is our go to spot. The scenic location is amazing and the variety of hiking trails around are great. We enjoy staying in the pet friendly yurt and also enjoying the tent sites as well. I love that there…

J   G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Little bit of everything at Crawford Notch

If you like yurts, cabins, or tent camping they have it all. The general store is stocked with your general food items and other camping needs items. Great for groups if you are getting/sharing a cabin. Bathhouse is large and nearby.

Crawford Notch Campground is located in New Hampshire

Coordinates

71.35936554 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Crawford Notch Campground is a family-owned and operated campground nestled in the heart of the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Scenic Crawford Notch is well known for its awe-inspiring views, majestic mountains, unspoiled wilderness, and miles of hiking trails. Our wooded setting along the banks of the Saco River features secluded campsites and log cabins.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.