The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Willow Springs , MISSOURI

Most Recent Willow Springs Camping Reviews
Nice campsite

Very accommodating campground. Has a nicely stocked store when you come in for anything you might have forgotten. Bathrooms were a little cramped but clean. Clean showers. We stayed in a campsite on the river. The campsites are a little close together but no one was at the one next to us so it did not feel so bad. Staff was very nice and friendly. Campgrounds are right outside of town if you need to go get anything they might not have at the store. I would stay here again. We enjoyed it

Amazing Campgrounds

Well kept campgrounds, and restrooms!! Best I've seen around!! lots of shade and parking, camp host does a AMAZING JOB!! We will be back soon!!!

I love this place!!

at the very back where it connects to the current river are some amazing bluffs to jump off of

Would Not Recommend

I have only stayed there once, and that was once too often. I made a reservation for a group of ten over the phone, explaining that some were traveling separately and would be arriving at varying times. I was assured that they had plenty of room and that it would not be a problem. When we arrived, we were led to our campsite by an unhappy young woman on a 4 wheeler. Our campsite consisted of a large, unlevel plot of sand, devoid of any trees or shade save one young tree by the road, and a broken grill. We inquired about a picnic table, so she drove off and came back ten minutes later dragging a bent table behind her ATV, which she dropped in the middle of the sand, leaving us to drag it onto a level spot. So, we decided to make the best of it and set up camp. As our friends arrived, we had to go up to the entrance and meet them since no one at the office would tell them where our apparently unnumbered campsite was. All through the night, we were disturbed by people cutting through and walking right next to our tents to the restroom on the other side of us. There was one water spigot nearby, but it did not work, They had showers, which you had to pay for, but didn't have any hot water.
Maybe I'm spoiled, but I have stayed at many, many campgrounds that cost far less than the $100 per night we were charged here, that offered much better accommodations. I guess I mistakenly assumed that picnic tables and at least partial shade on solid ground were kind of standard offerings for campgrounds.

Well-kept and welcoming campground

This is a very comfortable and welcoming campground. It provides a great sense of privacy but also community. The camp hosts are very helpful and friendly. I hiked from McCormack Lake to here, which is only about 4 miles (unfortunately, though, some of the trail is quite overgrown.) However, most people just park at their campsite. Whatever you chose for your adventure, you’re sure to enjoy your stay. Highly recommended.

Stunning location

I have never camped here but visit when kayaking. You can access it from the river and it is a short walk and well worth it

Great views, close to fishing and off roading

The place is all new! Plenty of spots to pick from. Great convenient store, Diesel fuel/def. They even got a place to park your horse. About every thing you want to do is near by, I recommend you to give this place a try first before going anywhere else. They are Open all year round!

Our favorite in Eminence

A beautiful riverfront campground on the Jack’s Fork River.