The best EQUESTRIAN camping near

4 Reviews1 Campground
Top Equestrian Campground near Ridgeland Mississippi

Most Recent Ridgeland Camping Reviews
Great Campground

One of the best Campgrounds we have stayed at in our 3 years of traveling. The staff works long hours to keep this park sparkling clean during this pandemic and they all do it with a cheerful attitude. Nikki Ayers (not sure about the spelling ) in the office is Amazing , she goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is fun and memorable for the whole family. Always something fun to do here. Definitely recommend this park.

No thank you

Nicki Ammons is the rudest GM I have ever met. She was constantly yelling and screaming at people in person and on the phone. I even heard her call someone a bitch on the phone. She was rude to us because we were staring at her. Doesn’t she have an office?? Why is she on the campground yelling and cursing people out. Obviously we were staring she was so loud the animals in the woods could hear her. You don’t even want to know what she said to us for staring. I hope she doesn’t have children. She’s the devil.

unlevel pads for RV's

The rv gravel pads were extremely un-level, even after waiting 2 hours, watching them add 7 tractor buckets of gravel the pad was still un-level and they finally let us move our spot. When we booked our trip we were told there was a water fee, which wasn't charged until after Memorial Day because the pool, splash pad, and slide were not operational. We arrived the Wednesday after Memorial day and was told the pool was good and the slide would be up and running in a day or two, the slide was not even on premises! When it arrived, the workers said it normally takes at least a week or two to install. We swam in the pool one day, but the filer was not working, so the water was disgusting, I couldn't even see my feet, and the bottom of the pool was covered in sand. We were there for 5 days, and were informed the "water fee" isn't a water fee, it's a park fee, $6 per person per day for nothing! Therefore we spent $150 on nothing. Also, we didn't remove our sway bars from our truck because it was raining and the first night they were stolen off our truck. I would not go back to this park.

unlevel pads for rv's and pool was gross