The best RV SITES camping near
Woodburn , IOWA

Most Recent Woodburn Camping Reviews
Fantastic

Great camp grounds! New showers and toilets. Easy access. Not far from oskaloosa.

Small, private

Couple miles north of dexter, on gravel, next to public lake, hunting reserve. Would serve as overnight, or for construction worker's site. I scouted as not far from home, decided not worth effort to try out.

Remote park with nice little lake.

Fished out for the most part, 10 inch bass the norm, few far between. There's gotta be some big ones left. No camp host, no dumpster, no dump station. No shower. Did I mention the best part? It's remote, quiet, and nice folks camp there.

Cost Effective, all hook ups,great long term

I stayed at this campground from August until November 13 in my pull behind camper.

Water,gas and Sewer was $15 daily,$105 weekly, and$420 monthly. Prices go up to $120 weekly when it gets cold. Shower house was shut down for COVID and shuts down in winter.

Tenting is cheaper$11

No ground fires allowed.

Friendly,helpful hosts on site.

Close to the Bridges,John Wayne sites,lauandromat,and grocery stores.

You might get a view of bridesmaids and grooms at the fairgrounds on the weekend heading to a wedding in the fairground building, nice to see during my work COVID isolation.

When the trees get big and fill in and COVID is over and the shower house is open it will be 4 stars.

Nice Site Great Park

Awesome site for campers. Very nice pass with table and fire pit. Utilities were top notch!

Good stop on the road

If you are looking for a nice clean RV park on the road this is your place, if you are an outdoor enthusiasts looking for you adventure not for you. We stayed over night on our way down south. Very convenient off the free way. Good hookups and level pad. Photos are in fall almost winter so no leaves or green grass, not parks fault.

Beautiful and spacious

Campground is on an old horse farm. Sites are large with nicely manicured lawns. My only issue was that my hose was just barely long enough but that was my fault not the campgrounds. The woman that runs it was very nice and met me at the entrance to lead me to my spot.

Loved this cute park!

We will definitely return, we loved this park. The bridges of Madisin County, Clarke Tower, cute local ice cream shop, John Wayne Museum! So much fun in a cute Iowa community!

Love to camp here and watch the spill way.

Buck Stop Camp

About 1.5 mile hike to camp, nice moderate hike with wide trails. Listened to deer rutting all night and coyotes howling. Can’t wait to go again!