Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 65 ft.
Salamonie Lake is located in Indiana
6 Reviews of Salamonie Lake
Incredible

A lot of the campsites were closed due to flooding but we managed to have a site that was untouched. During a walk, we stumbled down to the reservoir. The view was incredible and eye opening to my daughter who has never seen the effects of flooding. The site was awesome and we enjoyed our weekend stay.

Need a good buddy site?

Site 191 and 196 share grassy areas.

A Great Get away!!

I really enjoyed camping here!! We camped in a tent had a fire went hiking found little waterfalls and there is another part that allows horses!!

If you have a boat, bring it too!

Water view sites reserve quickly. No full hook-up. Beach within the park. Comfort Stations are fairly clean. 3 playgrounds. some woodsy sites. Visit Pirate’s Cove Marina for supplies, wood, and boat rentals.

3 falls trail

This is one of my first trails I went on that started my love for hiking. It's so short and simple but we loved it. There was so much to see. The little primitive sites across the street are even better. Definitely a place to check out.

great campground

big campground with lots of nice sites. some with beautiful views of the water. clean restrooms. well maintained. tons of fun if you like the water. we will be going here again.

Year 2021 Flag