Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About 1000 Springs Resort

Camping at 1000 Springs Resort in Hagerman, ID!

Enjoying camping by the river on grassy tent sites. Docks available. Take advantage of full hook-up RV sites and camper cabins. Swim in our large indoor swimming pool or relax in a hot springs Jacuzzi. Hagerman, ID, is a fabulous location for that much-needed rest!

Private
1000 Springs Resort is located in Idaho
5 Reviews of 1000 Springs Resort
Nice indoor pool close to the Snake River

We used this more of a dock and boat ramp which gave us access to a great stretch of the Snake River. In the building there is a nice warm pool with slides and rolling logs for the kiddies

Great view....better place for tents than RV's.

I rented an RV spot here for a reunion. Not having much experience at an RV park I was surprised at having zero shade and being packed in so tightly and being on gravel! Not kid/family friendly at all. I assumed my kids could set up a couple tents right outside our camper but it wasn't possible. I had to rent a camping spot which was well shaded. Anyway, we had a great time at the pavilion for the reunion, and enjoyed kayaking and boating right there close to the RV park and campground. We never swam at the indoor pool. I would choose a different place to camp next time we go to that area.

In it for the snake

The snake river and the 1,000 Springs are beautiful. Having the opportunity to camp alongside the winding Snake, while watching the sun rise and set over the springs and hear their thundering in the quiet of the night was an amazing opportunity. We brought tubes, life vests, and ropes to tie the tubes to the dock, and we let the kids float in the river. They loved bouncing around on the waves as speed boats passed by. The sites are pretty shady which was a relief from the blazing, hot sun.

FYI: cell service anywhere in the canyon is sketchy at best. The campground provides WiFi—but it doesn’t carry strength very far past the main building.

I’m not sure that I expected more from the “resort” before I arrived, but I did find the overall care and management of the property to be disappointing, although the staff was friendly.

For starters, the sites were cramped and campers really have to hope for good neighbors. The only water pump was a hike for most tents. When we arrived, we found our fire bowl filled with trash and ash. We had to remove the garbage and did our best to prevent to ash from choking our charcoal.

One couple was given one site for their first night and then asked to move, without advance warning at check in, per convenience of management. It’s a lot of work to set alone camp, let alone having to do it again.

It felt campers were nickled and dimed at pricey rates for ice, wood, etc., and even the fee to swim in the pool. There are signs everywhere reminded the visitor that this or that is extra.

The facility feels like it was built in 1960 and not maintained since. The camp bathroom/shower was filthy, and the though if using it made us fell dirtier than clean. I’m pretty adaptable, I live my showers, but skipping the shower seems like a good option.

The geothermal swimming pool was nice. It was really warm—like a mild hot tub or super warm bath. There are hot mineral baths that we didn’t try because they cost even more than it cost us to swim in the pool.

I would like the campground a lot more if they reinvested at least a portion of all those fees into their facility to maintain the premises.

While totally not the fault of management, the campground can be subject to really high winds. During our stay a full night and day of high winds caused many tents to completely collapse. Be advised so you can be prepared.

Would I go back? Maybe.

The Campground was very nice green grass with beautiful big trees by the Snake River. The nice thing about camping in October was the fact that we were the only tent campers. It appears to be much busier with warm weather. There are beautiful views of the waterfalls across the river from the Campground. The campsite is a bit spendy at $25 a night per tent compared to other campgrounds nearby that are $20 a night for up to 5 tents. The customer service was not very good as when we arrived they gave us a deal on camping since we were the only 3 families, only for the next day an employee to harrass us about not paying enough. She would not back off and was very rude. Several hours later she verified we were in fact given the deal but was still rude and seemed mad. The pool is great but a bit chilly for my liking of a hot spring with no hot tub to relax unless you pay for the private rooms.

1,000 Springs Resort

We just stopped for one night as we were traveling through, and we camped at the edge of the Snake River. The campground was average dry camping, but this trip wasn't about the amenities, we were out to see the natural beauty of the Snake River Plain. The view across the river to the falls and Ritter Island were beautiful! The weather was chilly the day were were there, so the indoor geothermal pool and tubs were the ticket. Our kids loved it!