About Pointes West Army Resort
No WiFi
RVs and Trailers
Pointes West Army Resort is located in Georgia
4 Reviews of Pointes West Army Resort
Currently Mostly Closed (Aug 2020)

Nice campground. We stayed in the primitive camping area with our adventure trailer. Right on the water, it was a great site. Ants can be a huge problem though during the summer.

N.B. As of 3 August 2020, Primitive Camping and Semi-Hookup (Electric Only) Camping areas  are closed at Pointes West. RV Camping is open, for local traffic only. RV's must contain a restroom. No visitors.

Spring campout

Very clean facility, awesome cope course

4th of July Stay

We had stayed before. (We as in myself, my 2 year old little girl and our 2 dogs). We decided to camp out for the 4th instead of going to watch fire works. Camp grounds weren’t too terribly over crowded when we arrived. However, throughout the day people showed up by the carloads to just hang out and party. Luckily, a light rain brought that to an end. Other than that our stay was pleasant. Our dogs loved the water. and the view during sunset was great.

Amazing for the price!

My wife and I have stayed here three times in both early spring and mid-autumn. Two of those times we had the place to ourselves. Sites L, M, and N are all on a little peninsula that sticks out into Clarks Hill Lake, and are our personal favorites!

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift