Fires Unknown
About Tilden Regional Park
Tilden Regional Park is located in California
4 Reviews of Tilden Regional Park
Decent Option for East Bay Residents

The setting at Tilden Park is not what I would typically seek when I want to "get out there", but for its close proximity to the urban areas of the East Bay, it is a pretty good option.

There are lots of turkeys, and watch out for poison oak on the trails. We camped in one of the group camp sites, which had a large covered pavilion which was nice. Tall eucalyptus trees surrounding the open grassy area of the campsite.

I was here for a weekend workshop with the organization Bay Area Wilderness Training. It was a great spot for the purpose of the training, but I do not think I'd come back on my own.

Good Option for East Bay Residents

Tilden Park is great for getting in touch with nature!

Tilden Park is perfect for anyone whose interested in wildlife and hiking in perfect climates. Tilden offers a lake in the middle to swim in and fish. The campsites have lots of fire pits. The weather is always great too!

Great for biking!

Tilden is great for anyone looking for a close park right outside of the Berkeley/San Fran area. It is a rather large park area that overlooks Berkeley. It is great for biking (but be weary of the hills). It also has a great lake/pond area for anyone to relax at.