Camping in Saff

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Saff, Arizona

5 Reviews of 4 Saff, Arizona Campgrounds

C. W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Who knew internet speeds would be the fastest I've ever seen

I have Verizon and management stated Verizon is the best in this small town and look at my screen shot, it's no joke. He said all other carriers suck.

This is on top of their 2 free wifi access they provide which are already fast! So if you need to get work done and reliant on good internet…

Owen M.
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2019

Friendly Staff, Gravel spots, Clean and convenient to Willcox

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the Male showers/restroom was under construction and not usable.

Gravel drive-through and back-in spots for RVs with 30 or 50 amp connections, water and sewer. Two tent spots. North of Willcox, but the city is small enough that the whole town is…

Site12B
Month of VisitNovember
Candice E.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2019

Amazing views

So I had lunch here and forgot to take a photo of the unbelieveable views. The two little sites are clean and each have an old wooden picnic table setup there are for sure toilets. Would be a prefect little spot to watch the stars.

Jason T.
Reviewed May. 28, 2019

Amazing place for family get togther

This is great camping area with multiple unmarked sites available, first come basis. You do need a San Carlos Apache use permit which cost $20 per day per person over 12. Pack it all in and pack it all out. The river is close but no drinkable water on site with out filtration. Our family had 14…

• Our little home in the wilderness.
  • Looking up river from our rocky beach.
  • Blue Heron across the river.