About Candy Hill Campground
Candy Hill Campground is located in Virginia
-78.2033 W
7 Reviews of Candy Hill Campground
Convenient and clean

Easy phone reservation process for next day 1 night stop. Easy check-in, well stocked store, including some RV essentials and parts. Trained staff for guiding into assigned site.

Happiness for our wedding anniversary ❤️

Nothing but goodness for journey back home. Arrived fashionably late as usual for our vintage 1977 VW pop up bus. So thankful for the staff to connect with us after hours and welcome us as if it was in person. Being happy at this spot is without effort. Thank you so much Cove tree farm❤️❤️❤️

Not

Our greeting simply insulting on more levels than one. My family has used a mint condition 1977 west VW bus pop up camper for the last 20 years and have never met such ugly hearted people. Our three daughters are grown and my husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary. So traveling through the country back home we were eager to meet another adventure spot. Sadly we not only shamed for the means of our traveling home but refused blatantly without discussion.  My husband is a hard work public school teacher and I am in the health profession field for 30 years. Two weeks a year we allow indulgence for ourselves. No worries thought Candy Hill is at a loss for some pretty amazing travelers.

My bus family ate worthy of more.

Big love even to the bad management.

Sincerely

Darbe

Not VW bus friendly

Do not come here unless in a tent or RV certified camper Manager was NOT friendly at all We left right away and searched out another place to camp

Nice family campground

Nice campground for families and couples. Clean restrooms. Camp store has everything you need. New pool and nice playgrounds. Rocking trolley to the Dairy Queen was great.

Quiet and clean

This campsite is right off of the highway (not super busy at night)…if that is something you think will bother you, don't stay there.

That being said, we loved it. It is quiet and clean. The traffic was actually relaxing to us. They have a nice pool, 2 playgrounds, neat bikes you can rent, gold cart rentals. Best of all, they sell bags of special stones and fossils for you to mine. My boys had a blast with that!

Nice campground HOWEVER workers & manger are NOT nice !! Very expensive not

We had a single lady park next to us she told them she was a disabled VETERAN could she have a little help hooking up ? NOT any help !! We did it for her it was easy for us took like a he 10 mins. Then she had a friend coming to pick her up for dinner & the management said they had to pay $10.00 (2people to drive through gate) to pick her up & leave them pay to bring her back !! Or she could walk to front gate to meet them free!!! We drove her up she kept trying to pay us ! ! We went back to gate to get her after dinner ! Wounderful lady (widow) All she did for us (30 years service) We will never back to there we left the next morning of course no refund