the dyrt
Camping On The Battenkill is located in Vermont
5 Reviews of Camping On The Battenkill
Very clean

All kinds of sites

Mix of nice tent sites and an RV area

I stayed right on the river in site 14 with a small popup. The river is beautiful and the site was huge. We did some fishing and swimming. I get the feeling the other end of the campground with the RVs is not as nice and can be loud, but you can avoid it by staying on the tent side.

Not much for kids

The river is nice.. The "playground" is dangerous and very dated. People get drunk and drive like maniacs through the campground at night. Tubing is fun…

Camping on the Battenkill

We were at site 17, and it was a massive site. Lots of room would be great for a large family or group. The beach on the river is beautiful and clean! Easy swimming for all. Wish there was more privacy, the site had little tree cover between sites, (at our site). Overall great spot, well maintained, clean, with a nice beach. Close to things to do on and off river.

Right along the Battenkill River

Spring camping in southern VT. Trees had not fully leafed out yet when we visited, but I would think this would be a well shaded campground. We had our small camper on a tent site to be near the river. Some sites were right on the river, many larger RVs were closer to an open play area/field. There were hookups and dump station. Dog friendly. Fishing and "swimming" or tubing in season I should think.